Bush's supreme court nominee
linky.
I may be dead, but I'm not old (source: see lavcat)

The gloves come off, I'm playing hardball. It's fourth and 15 and you're looking at a full-court press. (Frank Drebin in The Naked Gun)

Some people in forums do the next best thing to listening to themselves talk, writing and reading what they write (source, my brother)
I assume the immature apparently inaccurate remark in the opening sentence was placed by somebody with an axe to grind, and will be removed.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtmlWbJ-1vgb3aJmW4DJ7...NntmKgW8Cp]
I think that his son breaking out in to dance was amusing.

As a side note, the whole damn family looks like a creepy throwback to some 50's sitcom. The boy was dressed like whatsisname, Butch Patrick from the Munsters.
All alone, or in twos,
The ones who really love you
Walk up and down outside the wall.
Some hand in hand
And some gathered together in bands.
The bleeding hearts and artists
Make their stand.

And when they've given you their all
Some stagger and fall, after all it's not easy
Banging your heart against some mad buggers wall.

"Isn't this where...."
Alram,Jul 21 2005, 11:50 PM Wrote:I assume the immature apparently inaccurate remark in the opening sentence was placed by somebody with an axe to grind, and will be removed.
[right][snapback]84032[/snapback][/right]

I failed to notice anything immature/inaccurate, to which opening sentence are you referring?

"John Glover Roberts, Jr. (born January 27, 1955) is an American attorney, jurist, and political figure. He is currently a judge on the United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit."
Signature? What do you mean?
As noted in the header of that page, the page is subject to extremely rapid revision. I checked the timestamps of the posts here and dug up the version of the page which had been displayed when Alram posted. A quick scan of the history of the page shows it has been defaced at least twice in the past few hours, and both instances have been promptly reverted by Wikipedia members. By the time Any1 posted, it was already fixed (again).
[vL]Kp,Jul 22 2005, Wrote:As noted in the header of that page, the page is subject to extremely rapid revision.  I checked the timestamps of the posts here and dug up the version of the page which had been displayed when Alram posted.  A quick scan of the history of the page shows it has been defaced at least twice in the past few hours, and both instances have been promptly reverted by Wikipedia members.  By the time Any1 posted, it was already fixed (again).
[right][snapback]84044[/snapback][/right]

Ahhh, I got it. :)
Signature? What do you mean?