Aerial map
Hi, was wondering if anyone here could help me. I need to get a current aerial map of an area showing some construction that is going on now. The area is near Lake Murval in Gary.Tx. There was a site posted here that showed peoples houses when you put in the address, I looked but couldnt find a link.

Thanks
mommie,Jul 19 2005, 11:47 PM Wrote:Hi, was wondering if anyone here could help me. I need to get a current aerial map of an area showing some construction that is going on now. The area is near Lake Murval in Gary.Tx.  There was a site posted here that showed peoples houses when you put in the address, I looked but couldnt find a link.

Thanks
[right][snapback]83897[/snapback][/right]

Google Maps?
All alone, or in twos,
The ones who really love you
Walk up and down outside the wall.
Some hand in hand
And some gathered together in bands.
The bleeding hearts and artists
Make their stand.

And when they've given you their all
Some stagger and fall, after all it's not easy
Banging your heart against some mad buggers wall.

"Isn't this where...."
Tried that did not get close enough for me to see the roads and trees in the area. I am looking for pipline construction in that area and for now all that I would be able to see is where they are clearing the trees. Google Maps shows the area but paints the roads over the trees so cant really see anything.
Try this one.

http://terraserver.microsoft.com/
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtmlWbJ-1vgb3aJmW4DJ7...NntmKgW8Cp]
Drat, that one had maps from 1995. thanks any way looks like we may have to either pay for a new map or just drive till we find what we are looking for /sigh more fun!
mommie,Jul 20 2005, 12:47 AM Wrote:Hi, was wondering if anyone here could help me. I need to get a current aerial map of an area showing some construction that is going on now. The area is near Lake Murval in Gary.Tx.  There was a site posted here that showed peoples houses when you put in the address, I looked but couldnt find a link.

Thanks
[right][snapback]83897[/snapback][/right]

http://maps.google.com/ <-- Try this. Click on satellite and put your search terms in the boxes at the top.
mommie,Jul 20 2005, 01:28 AM Wrote:Drat, that one had maps from 1995. thanks any way looks like we may have to either pay for a new map or just drive till we find what we are looking for /sigh more fun!
[right][snapback]83903[/snapback][/right]
I sent you a PM ages ago!
The error occurred on line -1.