Stormrage: Deadmines Run
One of the pairs of characters that my girlfriend and I have been playing together (a Mage & a Priest) are now level 21 and ready to head into the Deadmines. This will be her first time in an instance (or any extended group larger than just the two of us, really), so I thought she'd have more fun if we got some cool people, you guys, to join us. :)

Since we're already up to a good level for Van Cleef and still rising, I'd like to set this up to happen fairly soon. Therefore, for coordination purposes, I'll pose the following times as possibilities and if you want to join us, post which of the days/times you would be able to make it. If we get enough people for tonight, great, if not, later this week would also be good.

Possible times:

Sunday (Today) - 8:00 server time (this time is somewhat flexible, so it can be changed somewhat, if needed)
Tuesday - 8:00 server time
Thursday - 8:00 server time
next Friday (after 9:30 server time) or Saturday (flexible for times)

I hope we can get a group together for this sometime soon and show her how much fun instances can be!
-TheDragoon
I'm interested. Need to check the level of wife aggro before I commit. Tuesday and friday look the best for me.

My hunter Braiginn and my mage Tal are able to come.
TheDragoon,Jul 17 2005, 11:22 AM Wrote:Tuesday - 8:00 server time
Thursday - 8:00 server time
[right][snapback]83642[/snapback][/right]

If we can push either of these back just a half hour to 8:30 server time, I have a 21 rogue (Threnody) that is ready for VC.
One day, the Champions of the Fierce Bunny will ride again...<!--sizec--><!--/sizec-->
SabraRogue is now 21 and I would love to see how she fares with VC. So sorry I missed last night's run! I am hot to continue in Scholomance on Tuesday or Wednesday, but would love to be invited another time.

Tal's mage/hunter, Roane's Rogue, me and who else at 8:30 on ... Thursday????
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Sabra,Jul 18 2005, 12:52 PM Wrote:Tal's mage/hunter, Roane's Rogue, me and who else at 8:30 on ... Thursday????
[right][snapback]83695[/snapback][/right]

I work Thursday night.
CA was planning MC for Thursday night, since everyone's used to raiding on Monday/Thursday now. Did I err?
Darian Redwin - just some dude now
Darian,Jul 18 2005, 12:42 PM Wrote:CA was planning MC for Thursday night, since everyone's used to raiding on Monday/Thursday now.&nbsp; Did I err?
[right][snapback]83703[/snapback][/right]

I was hoping you did not err, because I'm in the process of convincing my fiancee of giving me the free reign to play on Monday and Thursday nights (spending a majority of the non-work, non-sleep hours with her) Although, if you know my fiancee (few here do) then you'll realize my fiancee sleeps a lot....

I lost where I was going with this....
Darian,Jul 18 2005, 05:42 PM Wrote:CA was planning MC for Thursday night, since everyone's used to raiding on Monday/Thursday now.&nbsp; Did I err?
[right][snapback]83703[/snapback][/right]

Doubt it, but there are only so many days in a week and some of us are really raided out, after the big push for the blood. But one must get a peek at MC, so...

I'm in love with this Rogue and I want to have her to have the whole shebang as well. But I am at heart a team player, so I'll continue to show up and raid.
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Yesterday we were able to get enough people to take a shot at the Deadmines (Skan, Tris, Kan, Annie and myself) but when we got up to Van Cleef the instance server crashed. After this, most people were busy and had to take off but Quark and Arethor helped Annie and I plow back through the Deadmines and get up to Van Cleef. Right when we got there, Skan got back online with his Warrior and so the three of us managed to finish off our quests in the instances. Thus, those characters, at least, got the quests done. Also, Annie had a really good time so my thanks go out to everyone involved who made it a fun experience for her!

All in all, it looks like Tris and Kandrathe were not able to get the Van Cleef quests done at that time, so they're probably also looking to finish it off. Add them to some of the people who have posted here, so far, and my mage (who would be willing to go back in and help you guys out), we should have a good group to go with. However, I now know that Annie probably won't be ready to go back in this week, so we'd need some other people to fill in, if it were to go. Knowing that there is a likely Molten Core run on Thursday, I'd say that Thursday is probably out for me as I'd like a chance to see what the Molten Core is like.

So, in summary:

1. We were successful (eventually) Sunday night!
2. I'd be willing to help other people out, if they need it, with whatever characters I have in that range
3. I'm probably out for Deadmines on Thursday now that it seems there's a Molten Core run planned for then
4. Feel free to continue planning in this thread (or make your own, if you want) to continue coordinating VC runs since it seems several Lurkers still need to run the Deadmines. :)

-TheDragoon
Tal,Jul 17 2005, 05:38 PM Wrote:I'm interested. Need to check the level of wife aggro before I commit. Tuesday and friday look the best for me.

My hunter Braiginn and my mage Tal are able to come.
[right][snapback]83651[/snapback][/right]

Aggro level to high for tuesday - had to bubble hearth. Must now repeat quest "Watch movie" to raise faction.
I have a warlock who needs all the Deadmines quests. If it's not too late I'd be happy to tag along and DoT all your sheep. :shuriken:
Tal,Jul 19 2005, 08:13 AM Wrote:Aggro level to high for tuesday - had to bubble hearth. Must now repeat quest "Watch movie" to raise faction.
[right][snapback]83781[/snapback][/right]
:lol: :lol: :lol: It makes me wonder though. Because I understand that description perfectly, and believe it to be an exact statement of the process, does that mean I need to get away from the computer and farm Real Life faction?? :huh:
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."