Uldum Moonwell Dancers thread
This is for the Moonwell Dancers guild on Uldum to post in. Or other Lurkers from Uldum Alliance if any exist.

Trash posts will be deleted. :shuriken: :shuriken:

You guys are welcome to make new threads and post here, just label threads Uldum or MD, so the guildies can find them in among the others.
--Mav
Greetings :)

[Image: Awolfscry.jpg]
:blink: People we like to group with

Hi all,

Thought I'd open up some discussion with

Like to associate with
Netheria - Mage
Celticarwen and Welshdruid - Hunter and umm... hmmm.. oh yeah, druid
Trillium - A very nice priest

Right now, I can't remember the names of the folks that I've grouched about in groups, but I will post those as well, along with the reasons why.

Hy
Hyacinth,Sep 9 2005, 08:55 PM Wrote::blink: People we like to group with

Hi all,

Thought I'd open up some discussion with

Like to associate with
  Netheria - Mage
  Celticarwen and Welshdruid - Hunter and umm... hmmm.. oh yeah, druid
  Trillium - A very nice priest

Right now, I can't remember the names of the folks that I've grouched about in groups, but I will post those as well, along with the reasons why.

Hy
[right][snapback]88733[/snapback][/right]

Hmm, a few bad people off the top of my head...

Supra -ninja/jerk
Last(class here)- loudmouth bum
Baecog- Ninja of the Day in IF
Magearthas- Pompous pig that thinks the sun shines on only him
Bingdian- Friend said she ninjaed a person's devout gloves
Hmongwarrior- verbal harrasment to me against people i group with (you guys)
Animalplanet- Not a mean fellow, but just has no idea what teamwork and planning is, I tease with multishot into a crowd, he multishots.
Armenius- Whines about everything if it doesn't go his way.
Some others are there, I'll check my ignore list later.

Good people-

Amani - warrior gal
The Bloodline guild, Celticarwen and Welshdruid's
Lorineth (we have her alt)
Phayde great rogue dude
Clobberu is a fun pally in a group
Alptraum- plays pally as well as I can imagine a pally playing
Emmily- like Alptraum, but types more "lol"s and is a chick, not a guy (for character at least)
Elvewyn-lucky charm druid. Bring him and good stuff drops.
Must check friends list, fingers getting tired from typing all this, brain frying.

Fun forum here :)
Ok, Guild raids for MDs this week, for set items and loot, and general instance-team time, proposed:

Sunday Scholo
Monday Open (Miser running MC)
Tuesday LBRS
Wed Open (Miser running MC)
Thurs HU

Try to run one a night, and get people equipped

Kesh

Edit: not gonna bother with a sched next week. Tired of begging the guild to go to instances they don't want to populate. And posting a schedule that 3 people bother to read.

--Mav
Mavfin,Sep 10 2005, 08:48 PM Wrote:Ok, Guild raids for MDs this week, for set items and loot, and general instance-team time, proposed:

Sunday Scholo
Monday Open (Miser running MC)
Tuesday LBRS
Wed Open (Miser running MC)
Thurs HU
Fri UD
Sat UBRS

Try to run one a night, and get people equipped

Kesh
[right][snapback]88785[/snapback][/right]

Might also want some time for Dire Maul runs, and BRD. BRD especially would take a lot of time, and can be 5manned or raided, and is needed for a bunch of big quests and pally-loot.

Dire Maul I think Dood will be forcing us into twice a weekend or more, but it's a fun place, so that's not too bad.

Cyradis,Sep 11 2005, 02:17 PM Wrote:Might also want some time for Dire Maul runs, and BRD. BRD especially would take a lot of time, and can be 5manned or raided, and is needed for a bunch of big quests and pally-loot.

Dire Maul I think Dood will be forcing us into twice a weekend or more, but it's a fun place, so that's not too bad.
[right][snapback]88804[/snapback][/right]

Yeah, but there's always time for 5-man runs to DM and stuff, 5-man doesn't take most of the guild that's on at any one moment, like loot raids do. That's why I'm not scheduling them...you guys have 2 nights open, anyway, if you want to put 5-man or BRD on Mon/Wed, go for it.

If you want to sched, Cyr, go for it, it's only proposed. I figure Scholo is going tonight regardless, but Monday on is changeable.

BRD quest runs are 5-man, except for attunement, AFAIK, so they go in with what I said about DM. if someone wants an emp raid (pallies), we can fit one in on the weekend when theyre all complaining about nothing to do.

--Mav
Mavfin,Sep 11 2005, 02:03 PM Wrote:Yeah, but there's always time for 5-man runs to DM and stuff, 5-man doesn't take most of the guild that's on at any one moment, like loot raids do.  That's why I'm not scheduling them...you guys have 2 nights open, anyway, if you want to put 5-man or BRD on Mon/Wed, go for it.

If you want to sched, Cyr, go for it, it's only proposed.  I figure Scholo is going tonight regardless, but Monday on is changeable.

BRD quest runs are 5-man, except for attunement, AFAIK, so they go in with what I said about DM.  if someone wants an emp raid (pallies), we can fit one in on the weekend when theyre all complaining about nothing to do.
[right][snapback]88812[/snapback][/right]
Scheduling for ideas, doesn't need to be a must do. Just if we have 5 man runs, it's nice to know if your loot run might run late if our priest is stuck helping a certain pally get an axe. Just a small thought, if we try DM on a certain day, before a raid, we should know who is likely to run late.
Hi guys!

I like the idea of having set runs each night. If peeps miss out or group fills up, they can form 2nd group and head to same place or elsewhere. This will especially help encourage everyone to show up in mass for UBRS and hopefully ZG soon (maybe ZG sunday?) B)

Cool ninja smilies :shuriken: !

Frizz
Mondays, Wednesdays and anytime on weekends is great for DM, BRD or alt instance runs. Good to have free time open. It'll be great if everyone gets used to generally being available around 7PM daily (schedule permitting of course). :shuriken:
Hey guys,

Should we keep up the 'alt marker'? Think it is doing ok? Seems like some peeps are sticking around it, but maybe not as many as we hoped. Think it's moving too fast or too slow? I was thinking of 2 lvls a week for now, maybe even a little bit slower once we get around 45 or so.

-Frizz :shuriken:
Frizz,Sep 12 2005, 02:07 PM Wrote:Hey guys,

Should we keep up the 'alt marker'?  Think it is doing ok?  Seems like some peeps are sticking around it, but maybe not as many as we hoped.  Think it's moving too fast or too slow?  I was thinking of 2 lvls a week for now, maybe even a little bit slower once we get around 45 or so.

-Frizz  :shuriken:
[right][snapback]88913[/snapback][/right]

Heya Frizzy, on the alt marker, I think it's getting a bit varied. Beldin hasn't been leveling as much since he wants to be on the same quests as Sexyjoy and Bizilbuzz, and at least Chimp and Dragon are now 40. I think it's a good idea to try to all have an alt with a buddy or two around, but we might not need a marker for it. (I've suggested to Beldin to leave Sexy behind and then play with Phedra... elves are cuter anyway). If no specific marker, we should have our Alt Buddy, and try to group with them a lot. And it needs to be made known what alts need what dungeons, so that we can be squishy-sat on plans. (quest exp > mob exp?)

Maybe also have a few runs for uldaman/SM/ST/all those lvl 40-55 instances, for those that arent on alt or 60 yet.

oh... found a good forum for hunters

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.a...ThreadID=678761

:shuriken:

silly faces are better than :)s on typing! hehe
Mavfin,Jul 14 2005, 12:06 PM Wrote:This is for Mav's (Keshi in guild) guild on Uldum to post in.  Or other Lurkers from Uldum Alliance if any exist. 

Trash posts will be deleted.  :shuriken:  :shuriken:

You guys are welcome to make new threads and post here, just label threads Uldum or MD, so the guildies can find them in among the others.
[right][snapback]83465[/snapback][/right]

Here is the link showing what you need for Thorium Brotherhood rep. A big PITA, so it would take a while. Dragon will try to supply kingsblood, and we'll have to do some dinofarming for that first part of rep as well.

http://www.wowwiki.com/Thorium_Brotherhood

:wacko:

:blink:
Cool, let the journey begin. Guess the hard part is getting revered, but if we can figure a way to get access to the random MC junk drops (leather, cores), it should be achievable.

For now, I'll keep an eye out for kingsblood with my pally too and we can do a couple late night runs for scales.

Definately worth the end reward to have this available in guild. Plus we'll get strength and spirit weap enchants along the way.

Frizz,Sep 13 2005, 12:24 PM Wrote:Cool, let the journey begin.  Guess the hard part is getting revered, but if we can figure a way to get access to the random MC junk drops (leather, cores), it should be achievable.

For now, I'll keep an eye out for kingsblood with my pally too and we can do a couple late night runs for scales.

Definately worth the end reward to have this available in guild.  Plus we'll get strength and spirit weap enchants along the way.

[right][snapback]89082[/snapback][/right]

And if we get some groups for the Insendosaur scale farming for the first part, after that is instancing BRD a ton (or getting MC leftovers)

Might take a while, but it'll be worth it.

Next for the smithing/leather people, but I think that we'd get better usage of the enchants and tailored stuff first.

Also, I was thinking about with Dood taking us to DM a little too much, we will be getting some buttkicking patterns, unfortunalty the nonepic cloak patterns are BoP, and we had to waste the pattern for Inferno Gloves since we had no tailor.

It's all tailoring/leatherworking there, so we should try to have a group that has both of them, to get the best use of the patterns. Really good ones, but they don't have MC materials in them. (we do know a person that got Hide of the Wild and said she'd make free if we get mats though) :D

So for the DM farming runs, professions needed LW/tailoring, and engineer if we don't have a rogue. Kerana/rogue, Kesh/Promethues... if I go there is leather stuff, but Friz/Flib/Damo/Prym... tailors...

At least DM is fun :P :lol: :w00t:
Mavfin,Jul 14 2005, 12:06 PM Wrote:This is for Mav's (Keshi in guild) guild on Uldum to post in.  Or other Lurkers from Uldum Alliance if any exist. 

Hey, new patch out today, and I need to ask about one of my talents. The improved scorpid sting, it adds a stamina debuff to the strength/agility debuff. Now, how much does that really help? Or should I go put the 3 points into Scatter shot and 2 for other things, or 3 into Beast/dragon/giant slaying, or humanoid slaying? I don't plan on respeccing after, so I'll leave those points up for discussion, however my serpent sting will remain improved.

Since I've been mostly grouping, I'm not worrying about the pet much, he's a caster saver, not a main DPS/tank.

Any feedback from the people I group most with would be great :)
I went and grabbed 100 Incendesaur scales last night :) Probably another 120 should be plenty at some point. With the new release, we can turn in Heavy Leather, Iron or Kingsblood!

Sorry guys that I can't make the Friday 7o'clock.

All the family got booted from Uldum at 6pm, unable to get on Uldum ever since, although they can get onto other servers for alts.

I've been trying to get on with no luck, but tell me how the run goes.

I'll try to be on for a ZG try tommorrow noon and after, if I can get online.

See ya soon as I can.

-Cyr

:wacko: :angry: :(
I played around with the Dressing room for a while and I came up with...

[Image: felheart5mc.jpg]

[Image: lawbringer3wa.jpg]
[Image: Awolfscry.jpg]

Looking at Uldum forum, I found this article by an undead that if read might help us a lot. I put a thanks and PS that was cool note on it, but he has the ideas very well, or at least things we can learn from.

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.a...&ThreadID=73328