BRD Bar run and Attunement
We need to setup a time to make a run through BRD to just hit the bar, hit the Golem Lord for the Bot, and get people Attuned to MC. What I envision is just making a 10 man raid group and plowing through everything up to the MC instance and then having people jump in the portal as needed to get their attunement done (the Raid limit is the number of people that can be in the instance at one time, so once people jump into the MC portal and thus MC, more can enter BRD and between Taha and Arethor, we can summon people through to the portal directly). We need to setup a time to do this and I see it only taking about an hour in total to get everyone done. Most people will need to re-Attune as a lot of people got their attunement wiped a few months back due to the bug that dwarf priests were having.
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
Not actually true, if you were attuned before, you don't need to be attuned again, but you can take the quest again if you want to.
I think the only ones that need to re-attune are the dwarf priests, everyone else is still good. I've been in MC once since the re-attunment was introduced and had no problems.
Currently enjoying liberating the land of Sanctuary

[Image: arethor.jpg]
Stormrage - US (Inactive)
Arethor,Jul 15 2005, 05:21 PM Wrote:I think the only ones that need to re-attune are the dwarf priests
[right][snapback]83571[/snapback][/right]
That's because dwarf priests are the ones that never got the chance to do the attunement quest in the first place. The other races/classes did so they were actually flagged properly. Interestingly enough though, Gnolack ended up having two copies of the attunement quest in his log. One was completed, the other wasn't. :)

So yes, those who aren't dwarf priests are good to go, as you said Arethor. :)
Intolerant monkey.