The ones who really love you
Walk up and down outside the wall.
Some hand in hand
And some gathered together in bands.
The bleeding hearts and artists
Make their stand.

And when they've given you their all
Some stagger and fall, after all it's not easy
Banging your heart against some mad buggers wall.

"Isn't this where...."
Doc,Jul 10 2005, 01:52 AM Wrote:Oh crap, I missed!
[right][snapback]82962[/snapback][/right]

There's half an hour of my life I'll never get back. I go tired of landing in the "drink" after level 34/35. :D
Signature? What do you mean?
Damnit. Bookmarked.
Doc,Jul 9 2005, 08:52 PM Wrote:Oh crap, I missed!
Oh noes! I broke it! It is beeping in the background right now, as the ball bounces up and down level 13 in an infinite loop. :lol:

Very nice find Doc!
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
Doc,Jul 9 2005, 09:52 PM Wrote:Oh crap, I missed!

KERSPLODE!
try this one
my best score has been 12000 so far.
grow
mommie,Jul 11 2005, 01:00 AM Wrote:try this one
grow
[right][snapback]83022[/snapback][/right]
I find this game more entertaining :P from the same site: http://www.eyezmaze.com/vanilla/index.html
Grow is of course nice, but too hard :)
mommie,Jul 10 2005, 07:00 PM Wrote:try this one
grow
[right][snapback]83022[/snapback][/right]

I got a perfect 20,000 score after about 5 hours, with the perfect "good" ending. There is also a perfect "evil" ending, which also gets you 20,000 points.

That was HARD.
All alone, or in twos,
Some hand in hand
Make their stand.

"Isn't this where...."
Doc,Jul 11 2005, 07:57 AM Wrote:I got a perfect 20,000 score after about 5 hours, with the perfect "good" ending. There is also a perfect "evil" ending, which also gets you 20,000 points.

That was HARD.
[right][snapback]83044[/snapback][/right]
ARG!

My top score at the moment is 13900. I have everything at max lvl except for the little pipe in the upper left which is only at lvl 6! :angry:

I'm on my way to the good ending right now, but I've seen parts of the evil side.

--Copadope
Copadope,Jul 11 2005, 11:03 AM Wrote:ARG!

My top score at the moment is 13900. I have everything at max lvl except for the little pipe in the upper left which is only at lvl 6!  :angry:

I'm on my way to the good ending right now, but I've seen parts of the evil side.
[right][snapback]83065[/snapback][/right]

It helps to have a corrupted sense of imagination, a skewed sense of reality and a lot of patience. Also, as much as I hated doing it, I had to drag my old logic skills out of the closet. Establishing a logical relationship between various objects damn near caused whatever is left of my sanity to go on vacation. The Evil Side Conclusion is maddening... It is chaos manifested in game form. I realised it shouldn't make sense. It is evil. Once I did that, I had the answer in very little time.
All alone, or in twos,
Some hand in hand
Make their stand.

"Isn't this where...."
Doc,Jul 11 2005, 04:15 PM Wrote:It helps to have a corrupted sense of imagination, a skewed sense of reality and a lot of patience. Also, as much as I hated doing it, I had to drag my old logic skills out of the closet. Establishing a logical relationship between various objects damn near caused whatever is left of my sanity to go on vacation. The Evil Side Conclusion is maddening... It is chaos manifested in game form. I realised it shouldn't make sense. It is evil. Once I did that, I had the answer in very little time.
[right][snapback]83067[/snapback][/right]

stop teaseing me!! I have been playing this for days ( 30 mins at a time) and cant figure it out. Though it does keep the kids out for trouble for a bit when I let them play.
Aha!! Good conclusion conquered.

Now to tackle this evil business.... :ph34r:

--Copadope
Copadope,Jul 11 2005, 04:50 PM Wrote:Aha!! Good conclusion conquered.

Now to tackle this evil business....  :ph34r:
[right][snapback]83079[/snapback][/right]

I finished what I assumed was the "good" conclusion (i.e. "Congratulations" and 20000 points). I guess there is some half-baked logic behind it all, but it's mostly trial and error. :unsure:
Signature? What do you mean?
Any1,Jul 11 2005, 06:14 PM Wrote:I finished what I assumed was the "good" conclusion (i.e. "Congratulations" and 20000 points).  I guess there is some half-baked logic behind it all, but it's mostly trial and error.    :unsure:
[right][snapback]83141[/snapback][/right]

The logic isn't half baked at all.

It is an "And, if, or" sort of puzzle. Pipe and the hills make rain which make a lake. Or... But if you do this first...

Establishing a relationship between various pieces helps.
All alone, or in twos,
Some hand in hand
Make their stand.

"Isn't this where...."
Doc,Jul 11 2005, 06:28 PM Wrote:The logic isn't half baked at all.

It is an "And, if, or" sort of puzzle. Pipe and the hills make rain which make a lake. Or...  But if you do this first...

Establishing a relationship between various pieces helps.
[right][snapback]83142[/snapback][/right]
Yes, there is definitely sensible logic involved. Not all of the pieces directly affect one another though.

The difficulty lies in that some pieces take a long time to reach max level, others don't, and they much reach certain levels in the right order to interact properly. I actually figured out the order for the last six pieces first, then had to figure out the beginning.

The evil setup is giving me problems though... I know certain things need to change, but it seems like the general order can't change because some pieces take so long to reach max level. I'll get it eventually...

--Copadope
There is 5 (and most likely more) ways to get the "good" ending. Each one I have seen has a slightly different variation on play and a slightly different ending sequence, but all will bring the coveted 20k score. I am guessing based on the numbers of pieces involved, there could potentially be a dozen or more possible "good" endings with the 20k score.

Oh, and it is possible to get over 50,000 in your score... How?

I will NEVER tell :P
All alone, or in twos,
Some hand in hand
Make their stand.

"Isn't this where...."
Copadope,Jul 11 2005, 11:38 PM Wrote:Yes, there is definitely sensible logic involved. Not all of the pieces directly affect one another though.

The difficulty lies in that some pieces take a long time to reach max level, others don't, and they much reach certain levels in the right order to interact properly. I actually figured out the order for the last six pieces first, then had to figure out the beginning.

The evil setup is giving me problems though... I know certain things need to change, but it seems like the general order can't change because some pieces take so long to reach max level. I'll get it eventually...
[right][snapback]83162[/snapback][/right]

Each piece IS interconnected. As I stated in my last post, there are multiple ways to bring about a happy ending. If you can't find a relationship between two pieces, it's because you haven't done the right sequence yet. Everything, at some point, interconnects or effects another piece. It's just unlocking the right sequence.

This is horribly addictive.
All alone, or in twos,
Some hand in hand
Make their stand.

"Isn't this where...."
You can keep clicking the pipe after the congrats to get multiple points....but it's lengthy.

And I've yet to finish the evil one....grrr.

Spoiler:
So far I've activated the evil guy, made him zap the ladder, turned the ball man into the machine and made a lake of lava....
gta-maloy],Jul 12 2005, Wrote:You can keep clicking the pipe after the congrats to get multiple points....but it's lengthy.

Spoiler:
So far I've activated the evil guy, made him zap the ladder, turned the ball man into the machine and made a lake of lava....
[right][snapback]83209[/snapback][/right]

Evil is just plain frusterating.

All alone, or in twos,
Some hand in hand
Make their stand.

"Isn't this where...."
gta-maloy],Jul 12 2005, Wrote:You can keep clicking the pipe after the congrats to get multiple points....but it's lengthy.

Spoiler:
[right][snapback]83209[/snapback][/right]

My problem is that without electricity, there seems to be nothing going on with the screen and dish, and the clockwork piece stops at a certain level. With electricity I can't get from the volcano to the lake of lava. Grr
ah bah-bah-bah-bah-bah-bah-bob
dyah ah dah-dah-dah-dah-dah-dah-dah-dth
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee