BFD tonight at 11pm
My brother an I (Sneekster: 26 rogue and Chippydip: 26 warlock) will traveling to the distant land of Ashenvale tonight for some low-level-instance-goodness.

If anyone else is interested in joining our quest, let me know. Lurkers are always better to group with than pubbies ;-)

I think I have all the quests already (5 of them) and they should all be shareable. I can even summon you to the other side of the world, so no whining about it being too far to walk!

- chippydip
chippydip,Jul 8 2005, 11:57 AM Wrote:My brother an I (Sneekster: 26 rogue and Chippydip: 26 warlock) will traveling to the distant land of Ashenvale tonight for some low-level-instance-goodness.

If anyone else is interested in joining our quest, let me know. Lurkers are always better to group with than pubbies ;-)

I think I have all the quests already (5 of them) and they should all be shareable. I can even summon you to the other side of the world, so no whining about it being too far to walk!

- chippydip
[right][snapback]82858[/snapback][/right]

I can take either a lv 25 Rogue or a lv 24 Paladin with exploding sheep trailing behind... Baaaaaaa.....*BOOOOM!*
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
Lissa,Jul 8 2005, 02:34 PM Wrote:I can take either a lv 25 Rogue or a lv 24 Paladin with exploding sheep trailing behind... Baaaaaaa.....*BOOOOM!*
[right][snapback]82866[/snapback][/right]

I may be able to be there with a level 26 mage who also has exploding sheep. The trick is to distinguish them from the mobs that have been turned into sheep ;)

- mjdoom
Stormrage:
Flyndar (60) - Dwarf Priest - Tailoring (300), Enchanting (300)
Minimagi (60) - Gnome Mage - Herbalism (300), Engineering (301)
Galreth (60) - Human Warrior - Blacksmithing (300), Alchemy (300); Critical Mass by name, Lurker in spirit
ArynWindborn (19) - Human Paladin - Mining/Engineering (121)