Got a Thinking Problem?
Actually in my opinion sexual orrientation is no different than politcal orrientation(at least in most cases).

Im not in the mood to argue about gays BTW - Im content to say we disagree.

My point is even with my opinions, I dont just write random insults like "Gays are dumb" .

Ashock,Jul 8 2005, 04:15 PM Wrote:If this were face to face and you were 20 years younger, I'd insist that we stepped outside.

Since it's neither, I'll just ignore you. I did that years ago when you were new here, and then changed my mind. Now I see that my initial reaction was right.

Oh and before I forget, and this is not really related to this thread..... Reading your posts over the years, especially those about your life, has led me to believe a long time ago that basically you are full of $@#$@#, and a total phony. Just thought I'd mention it now, since I doubt that I will be responding to your future posts.
Have a nice day.
-A
[right][snapback]82885[/snapback][/right]

So you are saying that you are a big pussy then... You can dish it out well enough, the drug advice and the passive agressive bitching, but when somebody serves it back to you, you have to throw your self a little temper tantrum? And then sink even lower and resort to personal attacks? That's what I am seeing here, and I think other people are seeing that as well. Aaaaawwww... You poor baby... Did I hurt your widdle feewings milksop? Would you like a pacifier? Does baby want a ninny? I think you need a nap.

I would gladly face you at the age I am and still completely humiliate you. I wouldn't lay a finger on you... But I wouldn't let you hurt me either.
All alone, or in twos,
The ones who really love you
Walk up and down outside the wall.
Some hand in hand
And some gathered together in bands.
The bleeding hearts and artists
Make their stand.

And when they've given you their all
Some stagger and fall, after all it's not easy
Banging your heart against some mad buggers wall.

"Isn't this where...."
Cybit,Jul 8 2005, 03:49 PM Wrote:Hrm, I've always suspected that there were more homeless and jobless folk during Republican years then Democrat years, but it's nice to know there is some actual factual basis for it. 

So, what else do you see on that fence Doc?  Just curious, to be honest. 

<becomes cheeky/playfully sarcastic>
For instance, is the grass really greener on the other side?&nbsp; And which side is the other side for that matter.&nbsp; :D
<ends playfully sarcastic mode>
[right][snapback]82879[/snapback][/right]

The grass is greener no matter which way you look... There is entirely to much bull#$%& on both sides of the fence. Keeps the grass awfully green. Just watch were you step.

I see all sorts of things on this fence. The two party system as it is right now is a sham. It's good cop, bad cop. Offer up somebody something so bloody awful that they will gladly take anything offered in exchange. (Kerry... Bush) It's all the same people behind the scenes running it all anyway.

Our constitution is rapidly turning into toilet paper and all anybody can talk about is some poor white girl that got gone in Aruba. I know about dozens, hundreds even, of minority girls and women that have gone missing... Nobody gives a flying flip at a rolling donut about them. Or the constant loss of our personal freedoms either. Everybody is to busy looking at the carefully constructed distractions to even notice the real issue creeping up in the background.

Gonna have to turn this fence into a fortress.
All alone, or in twos,
Some hand in hand
Make their stand.

"Isn't this where...."
Ghostiger,Jul 8 2005, 09:25 PM Wrote:Actually in my opinion sexual orrientation is no different than politcal orrientation(at least in most cases).

Im not in the mood to argue about gays BTW - Im content to say we disagree.
[right][snapback]82887[/snapback][/right]

I would argue that sexual orientation is not a choice, while political affiliation is. In regards to appropriate humor, that to me is the crucial difference between the two.

We do indeed disagree on this front (without any condescending and/or name calling I might add). ;)
Signature? What do you mean?
Doc,Jul 8 2005, 02:33 PM Wrote:So you are saying that you are a big pussy then... You can dish it out well enough, the drug advice and the passive agressive bitching, but when somebody serves it back to you, you have to throw your self a little temper tantrum? And then sink even lower and resort to personal attacks? That's what I am seeing here, and I think other people are seeing that as well. Aaaaawwww... You poor baby... Did I hurt your widdle feewings milksop? Would you like a pacifier? Does baby want a ninny? I think you need a nap.

I would gladly face you at the age I am and still completely humiliate you. I wouldn't lay a finger on you... But I wouldn't let you hurt me either.
[right][snapback]82888[/snapback][/right]

This is actually very typical of people like you. Notice how I said "step outside" without boasting that I would kick your butt. OTOH, in your typical fashion you boasted about what you would do to me. Neither one of us knows the other person's skill, yet you assume that you can take me. As I've said before... you're full of it.

Bye bye now.

-A
Ashock,Jul 8 2005, 04:46 PM Wrote:This is actually very typical of people like you. Notice how I said "step outside" without boasting that I would kick your butt. OTOH, in your typical fashion you boasted about what you would do to me. Neither one of us knows the other person's skill, yet you assume that you can take me. As I've said before... you're full of it.
Bye bye now.
-A
[right][snapback]82892[/snapback][/right]

Actually, I never said I would take you. Quite the opposite. I said I wouldn't lay a finger on you. If I seem cocky and arrogant, it's because I am.

Perhaps some off that ADD has rubbed off on you? You can't seem to finish reading a... Oh hey what was that!
All alone, or in twos,
Some hand in hand
Make their stand.

"Isn't this where...."
Ghostiger,Jul 8 2005, 03:54 PM Wrote:I know who you are&nbsp; :P
[right][snapback]82881[/snapback][/right]

oh damn, you were on VN too.

Perc 4 life!!! <flashes pathetic attempt at some kind of gangsta symbol>

:P

Oh, I also noticed, Ashock couldn't ignore me. We see that he is not a man of his word.

I will offer you one freshly picked daisy in exchange for peace, so that we don't ruin the Lounge with our petty pissing contest. I advise you take it... I wont make a better offer.

Ok. Two daisies?
All alone, or in twos,
Some hand in hand
Make their stand.

"Isn't this where...."
Never underestimate the power of urine. Although I think the walls of the Lounge are quite strong and we regularly have people spray perfume over the place, so meh. ;)

Hey, what's that on me? :wacko:
With great power comes the great need to blame other people.
Guild Wars 2: (ArchonWing.9480) 
Battle.net (ArchonWing.1480)
Archon_Wing,Jul 8 2005, 05:12 PM Wrote:Never underestimate the power of urine. Although I think the walls of the Lounge are quite strong and we regularly have people spray perfume over the place, so meh. ;)

Hey, what's that on me?&nbsp; :wacko:
[right][snapback]82899[/snapback][/right]

I seem to recall you starting a thread specifically for trolling recently. Something about Lounge Elitism.

My, what a musky aroma you have.
All alone, or in twos,
Some hand in hand
Make their stand.

"Isn't this where...."
Doc,Jul 8 2005, 03:19 PM Wrote:I seem to recall you starting a thread specifically for trolling recently. Something about Lounge Elitism.

My, what a musky aroma you have.
[right][snapback]82900[/snapback][/right]

Hey! I demand you use a more PC term for that!
With great power comes the great need to blame other people.
Guild Wars 2: (ArchonWing.9480) 
Battle.net (ArchonWing.1480)
Archon_Wing,Jul 8 2005, 05:20 PM Wrote:Hey! I demand you use a more PC term for that!
[right][snapback]82901[/snapback][/right]

For what exactly? Your musky aroma?

Ok. Troll pheromones.
All alone, or in twos,
Some hand in hand
Make their stand.

"Isn't this where...."
Well, this thread is certainly going to scare away any newcomers who might still be happening by this place. Thanks, everyone.

We passed "attack the idea not the poster" so long ago that it's not even funny. As regs, I had hoped you would attempt to use some restraint.
Why can't we all just get along

--Pete