Weird Holidays!
Bolty, since I cannot take you to lunch, like today's holiday dictates, I hope this suffices:

Happy 'Take Your Webmaster to Lunch Day!'

Month of July
Pick a Month

Hope you are hungry!
WWBBD?
July 13th will be good practice for July 15th :P
whyBish,Jul 7 2005, 01:35 AM Wrote:July 13th will be good practice for July 15th  :P
[right][snapback]82665[/snapback][/right]

I can't wait!
WWBBD?
My birthday is in attention deficit month, religious freedom week, and Innergize day. Wtf does innergize mean? I guess according to my birthday I am free to worship it and forge
Sir_Die_alot,Jul 7 2005, 08:23 PM Wrote:My birthday is in attention deficit month, religious freedom week, and Innergize day. Wtf does innergize mean? I guess according to my birthday I am free to worship it and forge
[right][snapback]82784[/snapback][/right]

I can't help you with the innergize, but the rest sounds good to me! I love that site
WWBBD?
July is National Baked Bean Month?

Wait, lemme get my spoon.
All alone, or in twos,
The ones who really love you
Walk up and down outside the wall.
Some hand in hand
And some gathered together in bands.
The bleeding hearts and artists
Make their stand.

And when they've given you their all
Some stagger and fall, after all it's not easy
Banging your heart against some mad buggers wall.

"Isn't this where...."
Sir_Die_alot,Jul 7 2005, 09:23 PM Wrote:My birthday is in attention deficit month, religious freedom week, and Innergize day. Wtf does innergize mean? I guess according to my birthday I am free to worship it and forge
[right][snapback]82784[/snapback][/right]

I just did the same thing and I think they're trying to give me a hint:

My birthday is during Universal Human Rights Month, during the overlap of Human Rights week and International Language Week. Hm, maybe there's a clue here somewhere about what I should be ding with my life...

My wife's birthday on the other hand falls during National Restless Leg Syndrome Education and Awareness Week. Although, it is during "National 'Doghouse Repairs' Month" and falls exactly on "National Get Out of the Doghouse Day." Another hint perhaps??? :whistling:
ah bah-bah-bah-bah-bah-bah-bob
dyah ah dah-dah-dah-dah-dah-dah-dah-dth
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Jeunemaitre,Jul 8 2005, 09:48 AM Wrote:I just did the same thing and I think they're trying to give me a hint:

My birthday is during Universal Human Rights Month, during the overlap of Human Rights week and International Language Week.  Hm, maybe there's a clue here somewhere about what I should be ding with my life...

My wife's birthday on the other hand falls during National Restless Leg Syndrome Education and Awareness Week.  Although, it is during "National 'Doghouse Repairs' Month" and falls exactly on "National Get Out of the Doghouse Day."  Another hint perhaps??? :whistling:
[right][snapback]82837[/snapback][/right]

Now that is pretty interesting! lol =D
WWBBD?
But what about...TACKY SOUVENIR DAY!!! Yaaaay!
Creator of "The Corrupted Wish Game": Rules revised 06/15/05
"It was a quiet day...the kind of quiet that happens just before the entire Sioux nation comes up over the ridge."
[Image: cobalt-60.jpg] Click here for a free iPod!
http://www.care1.org/articles/a23_calendar.htm

For being good Christians, they sure know a lot about satanic practices... ^_^
Looking at the Lounge's calendar of events, I see that we have almost as many things happening as they do on that holiday page (if you count Lurker Birthdays, of course).
Why can't we all just get along

--Pete