sending messages
If this already exists, I can't find it. Is it possible to have the "Add a copy of this message to my sent items folder" box keep its status, both during the session and across sessions? As it is now, the box defaults to unchecked. Even if I remember to check the box, if I preview the message, it resets to unchecked. As a result, more often that not, I do not have a copy of the message I sent. I always remember just after I hit the send message button. :o :angry:
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
I'm in the same boat. Anything we can do? :)

Cheers,

Munk
Munkay,Jul 5 2005, 05:55 PM Wrote:I'm in the same boat.  Anything we can do?  :)

Cheers,

Munk
[right][snapback]82527[/snapback][/right]
Be antisocial and refuse to answer all PMs? :D :w00t:

But really, I'm in the same boat too. :)
Intolerant monkey.
Yar, I've got the same issue and since I like the preview button this is an issue for me as well.

Of course I'm mostly anti-social and don't do a lot with PM's but I would like to auto-save what I sent until I want to delete it. :)
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Treesh,Jul 5 2005, 06:02 PM Wrote:Be antisocial and refuse to answer all PMs?  :D  :w00t:

Well maybe if the check box worked he'd be social and very quick to respond!

... maybe! :)

Cheers,

Munk
Been looking around guys, but it seems to be an unchangeable "feature" to the software.

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.