Telekick Sin?
So I was browsing through the Diablo 2 portion of the website, and noticed that while there is a good kicksin guide, it's for dragon talon. Are there any guides or good strategies revolving around a telekick sin?

Just curious, and a no wouldn't suprise me, as I have the only sin I've seen on BNet that uses that particular kick...
It's fairly common, actually, to use Dflight at one point as a utility skill and attack. Unlike Talon, it's a tough skill to build a character aroud though, primarily because of its casting delay and desync related problems with hitting targets consistantly. If you like challenges, JRichard has built some very fun-sounding Assassins around Dflight and the elemental charge-ups...but they're definitely toward the tough end of an already difficult melee 'sin spectrum.
SetBuilder,Jul 5 2005, 12:24 AM Wrote:So I was browsing through the Diablo 2 portion of the website, and noticed that while there is a good kicksin guide, it's for dragon talon. Are there any guides or good strategies revolving around a telekick sin?

Just curious, and a no wouldn't suprise me, as I have the only sin I've seen on BNet that uses that particular kick...
[right][snapback]82410[/snapback][/right]
http://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums/index...topic=6064
On the very same forum. :) I haven't read the whole guide myself, but from what I saw it seems to be a Dragon Flight Assassin guide :)

Good luck with your assassin :)
Grul,Jul 6 2005, 05:25 PM Wrote:http://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums/index...topic=6064
On the very same forum. :) I haven't read the whole guide myself, but from what I saw it seems to be a Dragon Flight Assassin guide :)

Good luck with your assassin :)
[right][snapback]82654[/snapback][/right]

TY, will read shortly. Just so you know, The sin is BNet ladder, and is already lvl87 (been playing her a month or so now). Was actually supposed to ONLY have skills in passive tree, not traps or martials. Primary mind blast, venom, claw mastery, BOS, and Shadow Master. Then changed my mind, as sucked just too bad during NM baal runs. Run much faster when you can telekick to the other side of the group, and also do FAR more damage with Phoenix strike/charged strike.