Ordo Rosae Moriatur and other very old things
MMAgCh,Aug 12 2005, 07:42 PM Wrote:SweeneyTodd was accepted indeed. He still is around, too, although very busy with school. We exchange emails at reasonably regular intervals.
The other fellow might be Rakhir, who was active in the Diablo scene as well, although at that point there were a number of petitioners. I've no idea what happened to them. It's rather difficult to find things out about the entire affair some four years after the Order's demise, which is why I posted here.

The INFERNO folks were being themselves and brought trouble with them. I think I started reading their board only after the private forum was installed, but even so there was enough proof of their...peculiar kind of wit to be seen, nevermind all the posts that were deleted. And, after all, I think we've had our share of some Infernal folks here at the Lounge, too. ;)
Still, at least they had a concept and stuck to it.

As for the music, most of the pieces were MIDI versions of Enya songs. :)
[right][snapback]85882[/snapback][/right]

IIRC, you invited me to join over there and I made one or two timid offerings to a story thread, then I had trouble connecting over my dial up. This would have been 4 or 5 years ago, when I lived in CT and Spiderdrake was attempting to get a webcomic off the ground, and my interest in creative writing warred with RL on a weekly basis. Sorry I was unable to contribute more, kids do demand quite a bit of time.

Occhi
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete