My sugjestion...
I think that when you are viewing a thread you should just be able to read the replies instead of having to click on the replies to read them, but thats just me.
Hey whats up?
Theolach,Jun 29 2005, 09:50 PM Wrote:I think that when you are viewing a thread you should just be able to read the replies instead of having to click on the replies to read them, but thats just me.
[right][snapback]82041[/snapback][/right]
At the top of the thread, you'll see the options of "Outline", "Standard", or "Linear+" . The board defaults to Outline, but standard or linear+ will show all the replies at once.
Intolerant monkey.
to #$%&ing right thats how it should be mate
bhaal_spawn,Dec 15 2005, 03:55 PM Wrote:to #$%&ing right thats how it should be mate
[right][snapback]97206[/snapback][/right]

Hmmm, interesting. Let's see what my google-fu can find about our newly banned member...

Yahoo profile... Seems to be 31 and married, live in So Cal. He plays NWN, and Baldur's Gate. He is ranked #45 in Freelancer on DickheadsDomain. On Mud Master Discussion his profile says he is age 3. He seems have belonged to a Guild Wars guild "The House of the White Lotus" and moved to a new guild "Heavens Fire" as "Sora_Moonsing", although here his geography is Melbourne, Australia. His Ebay history also points to alot of Australia purchases, and includes a purchase of 100G for $15 from GoldCity2005 on 18-Oct-05 at 13:05 Item#8225689480.

Interesting. Of course, there could be more than one bhaal_spawn in the world.

”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

kandrathe,Dec 15 2005, 05:22 PM Wrote:Guild Wars guild "The House of the White Lotus" and moved to a new guild "Heavens Fire"
Interesting, that reeks of a ripoff of the old-school über-guild Fires of Heaven.

Oh, and "pwnd."
The error occurred on line -1.
Aaah yes! I wanted to be able to see all the posts at once too! Searched everywhere for some way to change it! Well, everywhere except for the upper right corner :whistling:

But now I've got another question: what's the difference between Standard or Linear? I don't see any difference :huh:
Knijnknelis,Dec 25 2005, 05:21 PM Wrote:what's the difference between Standard or Linear? I don't see any difference  :huh:
[right][snapback]98022[/snapback][/right]
Linear+ keeps the original post at the top of the page, no matter how many pages deep you are in the thread.
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."