Im new here so...
Topic says it all. I was just wondering what you guys think of the environment here and would like to learn more about the site. Some facts about me; my name is Cameron Im 16 and I live in Delphi Indiana. Also do you guys play Battle.net alot? Just wondering.
Well thats about it, just post freely if feel like it.
Hey whats up?
Welcome to the Lounge.

We have quite a range of personalities here and we are always ready to welcome new faces.

Judging by the quality of your post you will be well received here. We appreciate punctuation, capitalization, and an attempt to keep spelling mistakes to a minimum.

We have members ranging in age from early teens to even-they-aren't-sure-how-old-they-are :shuriken:

Many folks have moved on to World of Warcraft but there are many of us that still play Diablo 2.

EDIT: BTW never be afraid of the edit button. I bet I use half of Bolty's bandwidth with my corrections. :whistling:
The Bill of No Rights
The United States has become a place where entertainers and professional athletes are mistaken for people of importance. Robert A. Heinlein
Thanks for the help. I play both Diablo1&2 on a daily basis. Im a member to alot of other forums so Ive learned to correct way to post.
Hey whats up?
Welcome.

All alone, or in twos,
The ones who really love you
Walk up and down outside the wall.
Some hand in hand
And some gathered together in bands.
The bleeding hearts and artists
Make their stand.

And when they've given you their all
Some stagger and fall, after all it's not easy
Banging your heart against some mad buggers wall.

"Isn't this where...."
jahcs,Jun 29 2005, 10:16 PM Wrote:EDIT:  BTW never be afraid of the edit button.  I bet I use half of Bolty's bandwidth with my corrections. :whistling:
[right][snapback]82044[/snapback][/right]

He isn't lying! =D

Also, welcome to the boards, hope you enjoy your stay!
WWBBD?
Yuo too make two many speling arrors for sush short posts. How culd ewe possybli nede ann edit butan?
All alone, or in twos,
The ones who really love you
Walk up and down outside the wall.
Some hand in hand
And some gathered together in bands.
The bleeding hearts and artists
Make their stand.

And when they've given you their all
Some stagger and fall, after all it's not easy
Banging your heart against some mad buggers wall.

"Isn't this where...."
jahcs,Jun 29 2005, 10:16 PM Wrote:We have members ranging in age from early teens to even-they-aren't-sure-how-old-they-are :shuriken:

I know how old I am. My grey hair says it all.

Welcome to the forum, Theolach.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtmlWbJ-1vgb3aJmW4DJ7...NntmKgW8Cp]
jahcs,Jun 29 2005, 07:16 PM Wrote:We have quite a range of personalities here and we are always ready to welcome new faces.

Welcome new faces... But not new personalities? I see what you're trying to say!

Welcome, Theolach. Yeah, some of the people here still play Diablo. I play it anyway. And this is a fairly friendly board. Just beware of the DocBot™, it's a really odd AI, and might seem pretty off the wall at times.

:P