Blackfathom Deeps
Reminder post for the BFD run that we just discussed in guild chat. I think myself, kandrathe, Treesh, Mirajj and Taakal are in, so if you are one of those this post is for you.
Skandranon,Jun 24 2005, 06:32 PM Wrote:Reminder post for the BFD run that we just discussed in guild chat.  I think myself, kandrathe, Treesh, Mirajj and Taakal are in, so if you are one of those this post is for you.
[right][snapback]81577[/snapback][/right]
Thanks for the reminder post.
Intolerant monkey.
It JUST occured to me that monday night is as the CA/Lurker raid night. Tues at 6, 6:30 might be better off, as most of us are likely to be in our higher outfits, outfitting folk with Blood...
~Not all who wander are lost...~
Both my hunter and Ruv's Priest are BFD qualified, but Tuesdays blow for me. I can try to switch around though, if things firm up. Btw, I blow at playing this hunter, so just ..be patient.
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Sabra,Jun 25 2005, 05:43 AM Wrote:Both my hunter and Ruv's Priest are BFD qualified, but Tuesdays blow for me. I can try to switch around though, if things firm up. Btw, I blow at playing this hunter, so just ..be patient.
[right][snapback]81633[/snapback][/right]

Taakal and I would be willing to run more than once, so we'll all get in there. *G* It'd be interesting, with 2 priests, a warrior and a hunter. I think that Garrin has a druid that needs to go, too.
Mirajj,Jun 25 2005, 11:48 AM Wrote:Taakal and I would be willing to run more than once, so we'll all get in there. *G* It'd be interesting, with 2 priests, a warrior and a hunter. I think that Garrin has a druid that needs to go, too.
[right][snapback]81642[/snapback][/right]

I think I was the one with the druid.

I'd be up for it tonight if there's still room.
Sabra,Jun 25 2005, 03:43 AM Wrote:Both my hunter and Ruv's Priest are BFD qualified, but Tuesdays blow for me. I can try to switch around though, if things firm up. Btw, I blow at playing this hunter, so just ..be patient.
[right][snapback]81633[/snapback][/right]

Aileena (Rogue) and Angelique (Paladin) are also set for BFD as well.
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
We had a successful run tonight, and I'm certain that both Aranea and myself are availlable to go back. That takes care of a warrior/priest. ;) Looks like we have another group, so we can just figuire out when. I work this Wed/Thurs nights, so am not available then.
Mirajj,Jun 28 2005, 12:26 AM Wrote:We had a successful run tonight, and I'm certain that both Aranea and myself are availlable to go back. That takes care of a warrior/priest. ;) Looks like we have another group, so we can just figuire out when. I work this Wed/Thurs nights, so am not available then.
[right][snapback]81831[/snapback][/right]

If this ends up happening after Wed./Thurs. then I am almost certain you can count Minimagi in. He will be ready for VC after doing the last Defias kill quest (which will probably be today) and then I can probably have him ready for BfD within two more days.

- mjdoom
Stormrage:
Flyndar (60) - Dwarf Priest - Tailoring (300), Enchanting (300)
Minimagi (60) - Gnome Mage - Herbalism (300), Engineering (301)
Galreth (60) - Human Warrior - Blacksmithing (300), Alchemy (300); Critical Mass by name, Lurker in spirit
ArynWindborn (19) - Human Paladin - Mining/Engineering (121)
I can go and get the quest with Kal, he's L23, which seems to be not a bad level for a Warlock in there.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Gnollguy,Jun 28 2005, 09:20 AM Wrote:I can go and get the quest with Kal, he's L23, which seems to be not a bad level for a Warlock in there.
[right][snapback]81855[/snapback][/right]

Rathorela's level 25 (druid) now, and is ready for BFD.
At first I thought, "Mind control satellites? No way!" But now I can't remember how we lived without them.
------
WoW PC's of significance
Vaimadarsa Pavis Hykim Jakaleel Odayla Odayla