Stormrage - BRD emperor and stuff
Gnolack still has

The Heart of the Mountain
A Taste of Flame
The Fate of the Kingdom

Sabra has already expressed intrest and I think I have Treesh on board with Aleri. Not sure about Ruvanal with Littledude.

I want to stop cluttering up the sticky thread with arranging groups.

But so I stop cluttering up the sticky thread I would like to start a BRD run on Saturday around 9am server time to clear this crap up. Let me know if you would like to come along. The core attunement can be taken care of as well.

I'm pretty sure I know how to get to where we need to be for all of these quests too. I want them out of my log. :)

I have a Sunken Temple run at 1pm server time that day that is a full group already so an earlier start is something that I would like to have to get both of those in. It should only take a couple of hours to do so I could potentially help out on a few runs if need be. Let me know.

Feel free to use this thread for other BRD organization as well.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
I'm up for those. I need to swing by the bar and turn that bloody love potion in, then I've just got the quests you do, and will pick up the Attunement to the Core quest while I'm there.

The time works for me, as I'll be able to get it done before leaving for the weekend. I have a hard and fast "must leave" time of 1pm server time, then. My ride'll be showing up then. ;)
~Not all who wander are lost...~
Count on me. 9 AM server Saturday to finish BRD. Taste of Flame and Fate of the Kingdom, here I come! I'm psyched to get this done! Hope Ruv and Treesh are in too! You know who else might be around at that hour is Mishy and Mishian.

You can check this out, GG, if you like RBD Walk Through from The Basin and I have Atlas, which is only moderately helpful, given that there are two levels to consider within the instance.

We'll get it done in time for your ST run. And if anyone bugs on that, I'm there. I'm becoming an ST professional :)
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Gnollguy,Jun 17 2005, 10:36 AM Wrote:Gnolack still has

The Heart of the Mountain
The Fate of the Kingdom

[right][snapback]80927[/snapback][/right]

Galreth still has these two quests to do as well. I'll try to figure out tonight if you guys need/want me though because 9AM is doable only if I make an effort :-P I can easily do it but I have to know ahead of time as I'm not usually up that early on the weekend unless I am going to a frisbee tournament.

- mjdoom
Stormrage:
Flyndar (60) - Dwarf Priest - Tailoring (300), Enchanting (300)
Minimagi (60) - Gnome Mage - Herbalism (300), Engineering (301)
Galreth (60) - Human Warrior - Blacksmithing (300), Alchemy (300); Critical Mass by name, Lurker in spirit
ArynWindborn (19) - Human Paladin - Mining/Engineering (121)
Sabra,Jun 17 2005, 01:22 PM Wrote:Count on me. 9 AM server Saturday to finish BRD. Taste of Flame and Fate of the Kingdom, here I come! I'm psyched to get this done! Hope Ruv and Treesh are in too! You know who else might be around at that hour is Mishy and Mishian.

[right][snapback]80939[/snapback][/right]

Littledude should be able to make it if my internet connection manages to hold. Service went down the tubes with some severe thunderstorms that rolled through my area last night.
I'm at home in Kent right now (and away from my computer) so, sadly, I won't be able to make anything this morning. However, I'll be back at my computer later today and I would definitely be up for some BRD action. :) Keep me in mind when you start planning things in the future!
-TheDragoon