All I want for my birthday.
Onyxia raid.

Discuss.

(Lissa's suggesting Saturday at noon, though days might be tough. PLEASE list when you're available and we can pick a night that's hopefully most readily available to everyone)
Hillary,Jun 17 2005, 06:46 AM Wrote:Onyxia raid.

Discuss.
[right][snapback]80911[/snapback][/right]

On Fridays, I usually don't get home till around 9 pm Eastern and I doubt people want to try launching it that late. Better to try for during the day on Saturday, say a Noon start time.
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
Lissa,Jun 17 2005, 10:14 AM Wrote:On Fridays, I usually don't get home till around 9 pm Eastern and I doubt people want to try launching it that late.  Better to try for during the day on Saturday, say a Noon start time.
[right][snapback]80917[/snapback][/right]

That's fine.

I didn't say it had to be Friday night. But that's what I want. An Onyxia raid around my birthday.

I can't do Saturday nights, but day should be fine.
I'm working Friday and Saturday night, but if it was during the early afternoon of Sat, I could most likely make it.
~Not all who wander are lost...~
Hillary,Jun 17 2005, 09:46 AM Wrote:Onyxia raid. 

Discuss.

(Lissa's suggesting Saturday at noon)

I'm out weekends during the day. Available pretty much every night, though.
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!
Hillary,Jun 17 2005, 08:46 AM Wrote:Onyxia raid. 

Discuss.

(Lissa's suggesting Saturday at noon, though days might be tough.  PLEASE list when you're available and we can pick a night that's hopefully most readily available to everyone)

Saturday at noon works for me.
Hillary,Jun 17 2005, 08:46 AM Wrote:Onyxia raid. 

Discuss.

(Lissa's suggesting Saturday at noon, though days might be tough.  PLEASE list when you're available and we can pick a night that's hopefully most readily available to everyone)

Weekends for me are on a week to week basis (depends on if I have a frisbee tourney or not) I think my next tournament that I'm signed up for isn't until July though so I should be ok for the next few week(end)s.

Keep in mind that if we can spend enough time the first time or two that we try this and get it down well we can get to doing it in a smaller time block which could probably help with people's scheduling. For this reason I would suggest trying it even if we can't quite fill out a raid just to continue to learn the ropes and get comfortable with the encounter. I know a few people have been through it already to the end so hopefully we can build from their experiences.

- mjdoom

Edit: "can" and "can't" don't mean the same thing :whistling:
Stormrage:
Flyndar (60) - Dwarf Priest - Tailoring (300), Enchanting (300)
Minimagi (60) - Gnome Mage - Herbalism (300), Engineering (301)
Galreth (60) - Human Warrior - Blacksmithing (300), Alchemy (300); Critical Mass by name, Lurker in spirit
ArynWindborn (19) - Human Paladin - Mining/Engineering (121)
I would LOVE to participate with Silverflail. However, we'll see if I can actually get up to that point by next week. The weekends are generally good for me, so Saturday would be fine, I imagine. :)
-TheDragoon
Hillary,Jun 17 2005, 09:46 AM Wrote:Onyxia raid. 

Discuss.

Possibility of Thursday July 7th. Discuss.
Hillary,Jun 30 2005, 03:47 PM Wrote:Possibility of Thursday July 7th. Discuss.
[right][snapback]82091[/snapback][/right]

Works for me (First time I've said that!)

Even if it means ripping a computer from my sister's hands, I'll be available.
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!
I'm generally not on before 7pm server time any day, often later than that. However, that can be pushed up an hour or two if I plan ahead.

BTW, as long as we are doing Onyxia raids for birthday presents, this Sunday, July 3rd would be a good evening. *wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge*
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
I think that would be a good pick if you're going for as soon as possible. I know that at least I am signed up to help out in the Basin Onyxia run on the 2nd, so even if that succeeded, I'd still be able to make one on the 7th, right? :)
-TheDragoon
Hillary,Jun 30 2005, 02:47 PM Wrote:Possibility of Thursday July 7th. Discuss.

Thursdays are certainly the worst nights of the week for me. If you are planning on Thursday don't expect a Flyndar or Galreth.

- mjdoom
Stormrage:
Flyndar (60) - Dwarf Priest - Tailoring (300), Enchanting (300)
Minimagi (60) - Gnome Mage - Herbalism (300), Engineering (301)
Galreth (60) - Human Warrior - Blacksmithing (300), Alchemy (300); Critical Mass by name, Lurker in spirit
ArynWindborn (19) - Human Paladin - Mining/Engineering (121)
TheDragoon,Jun 30 2005, 07:41 PM Wrote:I think that would be a good pick if you're going for as soon as possible.  I know that at least I am signed up to help out in the Basin Onyxia run on the 2nd, so even if that succeeded, I'd still be able to make one on the 7th, right?  :)
[right][snapback]82123[/snapback][/right]

The timer is precisely five days long. So if the Basin run succeeded at 8pm on Saturday, the timer would release at 8pm Thursday. It would materially impact the chances of our getting it done on Thursday, I believe.
Hillary,Jun 30 2005, 02:47 PM Wrote:Possibility of Thursday July 7th. Discuss.

Probably can.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Hillary,Jun 30 2005, 07:47 PM Wrote:Possibility of Thursday July 7th. Discuss.

I'll give it a run.
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Skandranon,Jul 1 2005, 12:58 AM Wrote:The timer is precisely five days long.  So if the Basin run succeeded at 8pm on Saturday, the timer would release at 8pm Thursday.  It would materially impact the chances of our getting it done on Thursday, I believe.
[right][snapback]82149[/snapback][/right]
The Basin run on the 2nd is at 11 AM, server time, so if it is successful, it will likely be over by mid-afternoon and I doubt it would affect an evening start time.
-TheDragoon
TheDragoon,Jul 1 2005, 05:54 PM Wrote:The Basin run on the 2nd is at 11 AM, server time, so if it is successful, it will likely be over by mid-afternoon and I doubt it would affect an evening start time.
[right][snapback]82246[/snapback][/right]

Hm, okay. Then that sounds pretty good for most of us to get into that one and the Thursday run.
Hillary,Jun 30 2005, 07:47 PM Wrote:Possibility of Thursday July 7th. Discuss.

Mishy and Mishian can make a Thursday July 7th 8pm onyxia raid.
Hillary,Jun 30 2005, 03:47 PM Wrote:Possibility of Thursday July 7th. Discuss.

So is this happening boss?