Diablo II LOD=> Please I need help... really!
Hey wusup guys!! im new in this forum but i have a little trouble i was wondering if u can help me!! ok this is: When im playing Diablo 2 LOD in the Act 3 (Kurast if u dont know what the F...it´s act III hehe) anyway when im on the lowest part of kurast tha game stops and minimizes and a window say this:

halt

localition:D2CMP\SRC\codec.cpp, line #1639

expression: error decompressing sprite - possible corruption in data file: ZZS1btxwlhth

can somebody tell me what i should do and what´s the meaning of that error and what the hell is ZZS1btxwlhth??!! I dont have any files with that name. Some friends told me that I have to buy new cds but i dont know so please help me!! and yeah i already change the MPQ´s files and doesn´t work!! :( peace out my friends!!
Latin_Druid19,Jun 14 2005, 01:17 AM Wrote:Hey wusup guys!! im new in this forum but i have a little trouble i was wondering if u can help me!! ok this is: When im playing Diablo 2 LOD in the Act 3 (Kurast if u dont know what the F...it´s act III hehe) anyway when im on the lowest part of kurast tha game stops and minimizes and a window say this:

halt

localition:D2CMP\SRC\codec.cpp, line #1639

expression: error decompressing sprite - possible corruption in data file: ZZS1btxwlhth

can somebody tell me what i should do and what´s the meaning of that error and what the hell is ZZS1btxwlhth??!! I dont have any files with that name. Some friends told me that I have to buy new cds but i dont know so please help me!! and yeah i already change the MPQ´s files and doesn´t work!! :( peace out my friends!!
[right][snapback]80503[/snapback][/right]

http://www.blizzard.com/support/?id=adt0275p