MMORPBCD
I'm surprised that my search here didn't turn up this clip.
It's about that Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Birth Control Device, World of Warcraft.

http://www.linuxrising.org/cortado/

-rcv-
channel1,Jun 12 2005, 02:44 PM Wrote:I'm surprised that my search here didn't turn up this clip.
It's about that Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Birth Control Device, World of Warcraft.

-rcv-
[right][snapback]80318[/snapback][/right]

Rats, I can't open it. Maybe my firewall is set up wrong.

Occhi
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
Works for me. Um the link that is, not the libido killer. Or umm, well let's move on swiftly shall we....
Occhidiangela,Jun 12 2005, 06:08 PM Wrote:Rats, I can't open it.  Maybe my firewall is set up wrong.

Occhi
[right][snapback]80327[/snapback][/right]
I think this is done in Clipstream. You may need to update your Java client. Check at http://www.java.com/en/
I don't own the game, but an ex-girlfriend of mine was having definite problems with her current boyfriend. It seems that too much intimate time had not been a problem for her, so the libido-killer was unwanted and almost killed the relationship. It's scary, the potency of some things they sell over-the-counter these days...
channel1,Jun 12 2005, 04:44 PM Wrote:I'm surprised that my search here didn't turn up this clip.

-rcv-
[right][snapback]80318[/snapback][/right]

Help control the pet population. Get your pet hooked on WoW.

Actually, if China is really serious about keeping its already gigantic population under control they should ensure that all of its citizens have a WoW account.
DeeBye,Jun 12 2005, 10:39 PM Wrote:Help control the pet population.  Get your pet hooked on WoW.

Actually, if China is really serious about keeping its already gigantic population under control they should ensure that all of its citizens have a WoW account.
[right][snapback]80348[/snapback][/right]

Or Evercrack.
WWBBD?
It's not funny with no sound. I'll have to bring my headphones in tomorrow.
Creator of "The Corrupted Wish Game": Rules revised 06/15/05
"It was a quiet day...the kind of quiet that happens just before the entire Sioux nation comes up over the ridge."
[Image: cobalt-60.jpg] Click here for a free iPod!
Lady Vashj,Jun 13 2005, 08:11 AM Wrote:It's not funny with no sound.  I'll have to bring my headphones in tomorrow.
[right][snapback]80374[/snapback][/right]

This is the second time you've posted that something wasn't nearly as entertaining because you had no sound. And I have to ask - why do you even post it? I'm not trying to be harsh but most of us don't care that you don't have speakers or headphones for your computer.
Tal,Jun 13 2005, 09:36 AM Wrote:This is the second time you've posted that something wasn't nearly as entertaining because you had no sound. And I have to ask - why do you even post it? I'm not trying to be harsh but most of us don't care that you don't have speakers or headphones for your computer.
[right][snapback]80380[/snapback][/right]
It's an obscure way of asking someone to interpret it for me. I'm not using my own computer; I'm not even necessarily using the same computer each time.
Creator of "The Corrupted Wish Game": Rules revised 06/15/05
"It was a quiet day...the kind of quiet that happens just before the entire Sioux nation comes up over the ridge."
[Image: cobalt-60.jpg] Click here for a free iPod!
Oops. The guy who put up that video put this up yesterday:

Quote:14 Jun 2005  »

Bankruptcy looming
Some of you may remember me posting a link to a World of Warcraft spoof commerical in my blog last week (9th). Well it turns out a lot of people looked at it and linked to it. So today the ISP called saying that my site was using bandwith like crazy. I removed the file, but I still have to pay now for the 124 Gigabyte of bandwith used. Our estimates is that it will cost my around 400 Euro, which is painful, but surviveable. So let this be a warning to all who considers posting a movie clip on a hosting service where you will be charged by bandwith usage and there is no throttling possible :)

-rcv-
If someone saved it can they put it up somewhere that it WON'T cost them 400 euros? ;)