My disappearance.
!! Oh noes!

I have suffered a critical adsl-wipe.

Corpse run estimated to take several more days.
Go go Tiscali. (grrr)

Be back soon, I hope.
[Image: 104024yQmrG.png][Image: 201194cOrXg.png]
I might be away for a little bit, too, since I'm moving to a new apartment tomorrow and don't know when my internet connection will be hooked up.
MongoJerry,Jun 12 2005, 03:05 PM Wrote:I might be away for a little bit, too, since I'm moving to a new apartment tomorrow and don't know when my internet connection will be hooked up.
[right][snapback]80316[/snapback][/right]

And after 2+ weeks down I finally have DSL again, yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- mjdoom
Stormrage:
Flyndar (60) - Dwarf Priest - Tailoring (300), Enchanting (300)
Minimagi (60) - Gnome Mage - Herbalism (300), Engineering (301)
Galreth (60) - Human Warrior - Blacksmithing (300), Alchemy (300); Critical Mass by name, Lurker in spirit
ArynWindborn (19) - Human Paladin - Mining/Engineering (121)
mjdoom,Jun 13 2005, 10:53 AM Wrote:And after 2+ weeks down I finally have DSL again, yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- mjdoom
[right][snapback]80394[/snapback][/right]

Welcome back. :)
Ack! It appears that my adsl modem have died completely on me.
And here I went and thought that it was my isp that had screwed up.

Oh well, looks like I'm wow/teamspeak-less for another couple of days. Most likely until sometime next week. Going away for the weekend so even if I get a new modem by then I will not be available until next monday at the earliest.

Regards,

Alrin :)
Alrin,Jun 14 2005, 07:54 AM Wrote:Ack! It appears that my adsl modem have died completely on me.
And here I went and thought that it was my isp that had screwed up.

Oh well, looks like I'm wow/teamspeak-less for another couple of days. Most likely until sometime next week. Going away for the weekend so even if I get a new modem by then I will not be available until next monday at the earliest.

Regards,

Alrin :)
[right][snapback]80518[/snapback][/right]

Hurry back.
Heeeere's Aaaaaaalrin!!

I'm back! It appears that it wasnt my modem but it was my providers that screwed up.
Anyway, i'm back and with a vengeance.

Cheers.
Alrin,Jun 28 2005, 12:38 PM Wrote:Heeeere's Aaaaaaalrin!!

I'm back! It appears that it wasnt my modem but it was my providers that screwed up.
Anyway, i'm back and with a vengeance.

Cheers.
[right][snapback]81882[/snapback][/right]

Just in time, me love. We're close to having everyone blooded now. :D Almost all of Lurkers, and a good chunk of Carpe Aurum.

Let the fun times begin!