BG's - CTF
Anyone interested? Might be able to get some of this going, and maybe this time my ui mods won't make me cry.
Hillary,Jun 10 2005, 10:35 AM Wrote:Anyone interested?  Might be able to get some of this going, and maybe this time my ui mods won't make me cry.
[right][snapback]80145[/snapback][/right]

Hope to be there, unless some overbearing influence wants me to do something else :)
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!
Quark,Jun 10 2005, 12:24 PM Wrote:Hope to be there, unless some overbearing influence wants me to do something else :)
[right][snapback]80148[/snapback][/right]

Hey, I'm not overbearing!!

:P
Darian Redwin - just some dude now
Hillary,Jun 10 2005, 10:35 AM Wrote:Anyone interested?  Might be able to get some of this going, and maybe this time my ui mods won't make me cry.

I'd love to get into BGs. It remains to be seen if its going to happen tonight though.
Hillary,Jun 10 2005, 09:35 AM Wrote:Anyone interested?  Might be able to get some of this going, and maybe this time my ui mods won't make me cry.
Lochnar would love to join the fun. He hasn't been in AV and the couple times he tried WG, it was pretty much a go for it, strategy free, kill it with or without the flag fest. It would be nice to actually try some strategy. I would like to take him into AV and try some of the support roles such as farming for turnins for things like air strikes (haven't seen mention of this - did it actually make it into release?).
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."