Please help me.
I need a 5-man group, including someone that's done the quests before and is familiar with Stratholme, a tank, a priest, and 2 others to help me finish Above and Beyond and Menethil's Gift in Strathholme.

I can go anytime Friday, or anytime Saturday after about 2pm Server time. I Want to get this done before Taha's outing to Scholomance on Sunday, and I'm tird of looking at them sitting in my quest log.
[Image: Cat_Sig.jpg]
<span style="color:red">Stormrage:
<span style="color:yellow">Catlyn, Level 61 Night Elf Hunter, 300 Miner, 300 Engineer (Goblin)
<span style="color:red">Teneras:
<span style="color:yellow">Urdum, Level 14 Orc Hunter
Catlyn,Jun 8 2005, 05:44 PM Wrote:I need a 5-man group, including someone that's done the quests before and is familiar with Stratholme, a tank, a priest, and 2 others to help me finish Above and Beyond and Menethil's Gift in Strathholme.

I can go anytime Friday, or anytime Saturday after about 2pm Server time. I Want to get this done before Taha's outing to Scholomance on Sunday, and I'm tird of looking at them sitting in my quest log.
[right][snapback]79990[/snapback][/right]

Sorry for saying no, but I simply don't have interest in 5-manning the Baron before I 5-man Scarlet Stratholme.
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!
Catlyn,Jun 8 2005, 05:44 PM Wrote:I need a 5-man group, including someone that's done the quests before and is familiar with Stratholme, a tank, a priest, and 2 others to help me finish Above and Beyond and Menethil's Gift in Strathholme.

Just by way of FYI - Menethil's Gift can be done in a raid. I can't commit to anything as early as 2pm on Friday and Saturday is a little iffy right now. Might have to visit the hospital for another relative recovering from surgery.
I work days this weekend, or I'd just go along to add DPS for you. =(
~Not all who wander are lost...~
Tal,Jun 8 2005, 05:45 PM Wrote:Just by way of FYI - Menethil's Gift can be done in a raid.
I'm aware, thanks.
[Image: Cat_Sig.jpg]
<span style="color:red">Stormrage:
<span style="color:yellow">Catlyn, Level 61 Night Elf Hunter, 300 Miner, 300 Engineer (Goblin)
<span style="color:red">Teneras:
<span style="color:yellow">Urdum, Level 14 Orc Hunter
Catlyn,Jun 8 2005, 04:44 PM Wrote:I need a 5-man group, including someone that's done the quests before and is familiar with Stratholme, a tank, a priest, and 2 others to help me finish Above and Beyond and Menethil's Gift in Strathholme.

My experience in there is one Baron run at L57. But I'll try and line the quests up today so I can join you. I should be available for all the times you have mentioned.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Didn't want to start a new topic, so...

Looks like I am going to get my broadband back on Monday of next week (6/13). It's been a little bit of an adventure but I should be back some time next week.

- mjdoom
Stormrage:
Flyndar (60) - Dwarf Priest - Tailoring (300), Enchanting (300)
Minimagi (60) - Gnome Mage - Herbalism (300), Engineering (301)
Galreth (60) - Human Warrior - Blacksmithing (300), Alchemy (300); Critical Mass by name, Lurker in spirit
ArynWindborn (19) - Human Paladin - Mining/Engineering (121)