Onyxia keys and you.
Sabra,Jun 9 2005, 01:45 PM Wrote:So it's off to Wintersprings for Mirajj and me. Tal has said he will help us get it done quickly.

Lovin' it!
[right][snapback]80071[/snapback][/right]

I picked up the quest for the blood today. Naked corpse runs = funs! ;)

Oh...don't go looking for the dragonlady...go looking for the teleporter runes on the floor. Might have avoided a death this way. *L* I was looking for a dragon/lady...not runes.
~Not all who wander are lost...~
Sabra,Jun 9 2005, 02:51 PM Wrote:And we have Loch too, so we might be able to get this done, presuming we can stop laughing!

I wonder if we could lure Darian in to tank the general. Darian is quite the man for that work. **sniff** misses Gnolack And if Ari will come...this could be one wry quest.
[right][snapback]80075[/snapback][/right]

Of course I'd come. As I said, If I'm on i'm almost always available for a run when i'm on (other than when i'm predrafted which rarely occurs). Lately I've started to miss lots off conversations in guild chat because i've been either focusing on something else or zoning out completely. But that little ding sound and the purple text usually wakes me right up. :blush:
Currently enjoying liberating the land of Sanctuary

[Image: arethor.jpg]
Stormrage - US (Inactive)
Hi, Hillary:

As you know I plan to attend the Thursday night CA raid on UBRS, providing there is space, in order to obtain the blood of Onyxia. Fingers crossed that I don't get lost or get us all killed. I'm on follow with you, Puddin'!
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
I just got back from my camping trip and figured I could post this. :)

Silverflail (55 Priest):
Keyed and ready!

Skybreak (53 Warrior):
No progress so far
-TheDragoon
Hillary,Jun 7 2005, 07:58 AM Wrote:So rumor has it there might be some Onyxia runs coming up that require a strong Lurker presence, as in it might be sponsored by you guys, CA or a partner guild.

There's probably a thread somewhere that states where everyone is on their Onyxia key line, but I can't find it.  It may in fact be buried in another thread, but I think this warrants its own mention.  Thus, please reply?  I'd like to help CA and Lurkers all get their Onyxia keys, and knowing where people stand would be immensely helpful.  Leaving people out on something as big and fun as Onyxia would be a shame, especially if it's just a matter of running jailbreak a few times.

Also, if you could include times you're USUALLY around to run stuff, I can start getting a few things organized and toss some party proposals at you.

Let's get keyed, kids.

Grizelle

***  Edit:  If you have your key already, please also state that.  I'm not sure on some folks, though I'm pretty sure Flyndar has his, and I know Rylea and Arethor have theirs.  Thanks.
[right][snapback]79944[/snapback][/right]
GG(Taranna - Druid), Treesh(Etheramwen - Rogue), Tris (Trispal - Paladin), BunBun(Pavis - Warlock) and I (Celethirian - Hunter) have completed the Jailbreak. Unfortuantely due to the fickle nature of the Masquerade, only some of us made it through. I know Tris's Paladin and my Hunter are now in need of the Blood of the general.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

I mentioned this in the BRD thread but I'll quicly mention it here: You can get to Haleh by riding up the mountain behind the cave in Manzrothil, avoiding the cave and naked corpse runs completely. There is information on how to do it at Thott.

Chris