Do you like free games?
DeeBye isn't the only one who can come up with freebies! :shuriken:

I just found this, and it looks pretty neat. It looks like it has a definite Matrix vibe. And best of all, it's free! Just a 150mb download. B)

GunZ The Duel: International Beta
[Image: 9426697EGZMV.png]
Okay, downloading. But only as a diversion from Guild Wars.

Edit: Three failed downloads, a GetRight install, and firewall troubles later, I finally have the game installed and "running". Not the sarcastic quotes, since I get two problems:

1) Cannot Access Server - It says on the splash screen to download and reinstall the client again if this happens, but for me it's happening only 50% of the time. Because the other 50%, I'm getting

2) Too many players to log in - Ack. Either it's popular, or their server capacity blows.

Anyway, if this game is anything like I assume it is, I've had visions of such a game for a long time.
When in mortal danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Wave your arms and shout.

BattleTag: Schrau#2386
I downloaded it, and have been playing around with it. Do you know if there are any differences between the classes? The best place to find info. on the game?

But whate'er I be,
Nor I, nor any man that is,
With nothing shall be pleased till he be eased
With being nothing.
William Shakespeare - Richard II
WarLocke,Jun 3 2005, 07:46 PM Wrote:Warlocke isn't the only one who can come up with freebies!  :P 
Hi,

Have Fun :D

Quote:Those who are about to die salute you.

There are More FREE Games here than you have time to Play
Quote:AdventureQuest is a free, lunch-break-sized RPG that you can play daily using your web browser. We are adding new things every week! Join us in shaping the direction of this campy yet addictive role playing game. Create a free account and play!

AdventureQuest
Quote:Where graphics lack, the game makes up for it in an aural experience quite beyond most free games available. Pleurghburg: Dark Ages plays much like Sierra’s Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers.

Just (Free) Adventures

ps: More? I have a Folder Full :o

He can do more for Others, Who has done most with Himself.
Adventure Quest blows.

IMHO.

Runescape is fun, but the firewall won't let me at it anymore.
Creator of "The Corrupted Wish Game": Rules revised 06/15/05
"It was a quiet day...the kind of quiet that happens just before the entire Sioux nation comes up over the ridge."
[Image: cobalt-60.jpg] Click here for a free iPod!