Assault past the Viewing Room
Tahapenes needs to go into Scholo one last time (hopefully) in a 5 man orientation to kill Ras Frostwhisper and let an Imp out of his Jar to make me some Xorothian Stardust infused pages. While in there, we might as well also hit Alexei's room to get the deed there (there's also a deed in Ras' room too). I would like to set this up for Sunday, June 12th (week from Sunday).

There's two ways we can do this, first is the straight up 5 man assault through to Rattlegore for the key, clear the room outside the viewing room and proceed into Ras' Lab and then to the schooling chambers for Alexei.

The other way, is the cheese way...

We form a raid, go in and beat the snot out of everything to Rattlegore. One of the 5 man assault that is going into the viewing room and past grabs the key and everyone ports out. Raid breaks up and 5 man assault group forms up with a Paladin and myself being in that group (a Priest would also be nice as well as a Warrior and either Mage or Rogue for some extra CC). We clear the bridge of the 4 skellies, then the Paladin does as any true Paladin should, shields, jumps off the bridge toward the viewing room door, and pulls the mobs away from the door (uses the second shield to stay alive longer). Remaining 4 drop down infront of the door and open it quick and get into the Viewing Room. Once Pally is about to lose shield, Pally runs back to the Viewing Room entry area and dies (no one should aid the Pally so as not to gain agro). Rezzer then rezzes Pally to safe location in Viewing Room and we then proceed with the assault on the two rooms in question. Once we have both rooms clear, we have people swap in and out with me summoning so people can pick up the two most difficult deeds to attain (the one in Ras' room and the one in Alexei's room).
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
Moved to our new Meeting Stone forum. I might be able to make it that day - need to check with the wife. :)
On the topic of cheese...

If a ten-man group killed Alexei, and then you pulled the five-port-out-rest-reform move... would the fourth deed then be lootable?

If so, you could go take care of Alexei in raid, then double back to 5-man Ras. Or even clear most of Ras's room in raid, then go take care of Alexei, then double back to 5-man Ras.

Regardless, I need to hit Ras and the fourth deed, so I'm available.
Darian Redwin - just some dude now
I'm up for it, since I need to kill Ras and Vectus.

We might get two groups out of this if enough people respond.

Edit: uhoh, just found out I have a dinner to go to around 6:30 on Sunday. So if I'm in it must start earlier than later.
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!
I'm in... have no particular preference on the method.
[Image: Cat_Sig.jpg]
<span style="color:red">Stormrage:
<span style="color:yellow">Catlyn, Level 61 Night Elf Hunter, 300 Miner, 300 Engineer (Goblin)
<span style="color:red">Teneras:
<span style="color:yellow">Urdum, Level 14 Orc Hunter
Lissa,Jun 3 2005, 09:52 AM Wrote:Tahapenes needs to go into Scholo one last time (hopefully) in a 5 man orientation to kill Ras Frostwhisper and let an Imp out of his Jar to make me some Xorothian Stardust infused pages.&nbsp; While in there, we might as well also hit Alexei's room to get the deed there (there's also a deed in Ras' room too).&nbsp; I would like to set this up for Sunday, June 12th (week from Sunday).
[right][snapback]79518[/snapback][/right]

Well, I should be totally up and running again by then and I'd really like to get Dawn's Gambit done, the only trick is that I still haven't finished the step in Stratholme. Hopefully one day next week I can get a group together to get that done so that I can do it along the way on this run.

Barring that Galreth still has a few drops that he'd love to get in there and hasn't actually done any quests in there yet so he could go if a warrior is useful. Should be back on dialup tonight; we'll see how it works out...

- mjdoom
Stormrage:
Flyndar (60) - Dwarf Priest - Tailoring (300), Enchanting (300)
Minimagi (60) - Gnome Mage - Herbalism (300), Engineering (301)
Galreth (60) - Human Warrior - Blacksmithing (300), Alchemy (300); Critical Mass by name, Lurker in spirit
ArynWindborn (19) - Human Paladin - Mining/Engineering (121)
Darian,Jun 3 2005, 08:07 AM Wrote:On the topic of cheese...

If a ten-man group killed Alexei, and then you pulled the five-port-out-rest-reform move... would the fourth deed then be lootable?

If so, you could go take care of Alexei in raid, then double back to 5-man Ras.&nbsp; Or even clear most of Ras's room in raid, then go take care of Alexei, then double back to 5-man Ras.

Regardless, I need to hit Ras and the fourth deed, so I'm available.
[right][snapback]79523[/snapback][/right]

No, because the instance was created by a raid...and you can't unconvert from raid.
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
Catlyn,Jun 3 2005, 10:51 AM Wrote:I'm in... have no particular preference on the method.
[right][snapback]79535[/snapback][/right]
I'm ready to roll... I was finally able to get Menethil's Gift done.
[Image: Cat_Sig.jpg]
<span style="color:red">Stormrage:
<span style="color:yellow">Catlyn, Level 61 Night Elf Hunter, 300 Miner, 300 Engineer (Goblin)
<span style="color:red">Teneras:
<span style="color:yellow">Urdum, Level 14 Orc Hunter
Catlyn,Jun 10 2005, 05:50 PM Wrote:I'm ready to roll... I was finally able to get Menethil's Gift done.
[right][snapback]80176[/snapback][/right]

I have a paladin to volenteer.

I think she needs to pick up quests again because her log is full of scarlet ones.
"I may be old, but I'm not dead."