Better Late Then Never?
Clickity.

What can I say?

It's not like any sort of real justice can be done. It's all pretty petty meaningless words.

Bitter.
All alone, or in twos,
The ones who really love you
Walk up and down outside the wall.
Some hand in hand
And some gathered together in bands.
The bleeding hearts and artists
Make their stand.

And when they've given you their all
Some stagger and fall, after all it's not easy
Banging your heart against some mad buggers wall.

"Isn't this where...."
More of the same.

Digging up old bones... And for what damned reason?

How about striking when the iron was hot... How about having justice back when this atrocity was commited... Had this boy been another colour and got killed... The nation would not have slept. Somebody would have done been hung.

Cripes stuff like this just makes me pissed.

Edited. Thanks. Dunno why that stupid little box has to have the http prompt already there.
All alone, or in twos,
Some hand in hand
Make their stand.

"Isn't this where...."
Your second link has an extra http://.

Too bad the 2 known killers are already dead.
Doc,Jun 1 2005, 08:30 AM Wrote:More of the same.

Digging up old bones... And for what damned reason?

How about striking when the iron was hot... How about having justice back when this atrocity was commited... Had this boy been another colour and got killed... The nation would not have slept. Somebody would have done been hung.

Cripes stuff like this just makes me pissed.

Edited. Thanks. Dunno why that stupid little box has to have the http prompt already there.
[right][snapback]79186[/snapback][/right]

And more Gate Closing After the Horse Has Run Off for your Wednesday morning cuppa Jo.

Not sure which story measures higher on my indifference meter.

The young man's sacrifice, albeit unintentional, was a catalyst to some good coming about. Sound familiar? As to a betrayer betraying a betrayer, the Deep Throat link, no honor among thieves comes to mind. Woodward lied to keep his sources protected. Thanks, Bob, the Fourth Estate's integrity once mattered. Appreciate your playing Ollie North and borrowing honor.

Occhi
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
Sacrifice? How?

**Scratches chin**

How was that a sacrifice? Applying a flowery term for it only detracts from what it is. That boy was murdered by some penis craniums. Just like those four little girls that got blown up in that church.

He didn't make plans to die for the good of the world... He was abducted, beaten, sodomized I might add, (That's not good for the, ahem, white cause, so a lot of folk leave that out of the story) tied up with barbed wire, and killed. His face had been carved off, as was his ears. He was graphically mutilated. He was sexually mutilated. He was so damn chewed up that nobody could recognise him. He was horrific to look upon, but his mother wanted an open casket so people could see what hate does to human beings. It was hard to even be certain that it was actually him...

HE HAD BEEN SKINNED ALIVE DAMNIT.

Just something to think about over coffee.

What if it was your child... It's easy to feel indifference, just so long as it's not your own.

That's not an accusation at anybody. It's just something to think about. A little something to muse over. It's easy to shrug something off when it does not effect us directly.

Feel a little compassion and love. :mellow:
All alone, or in twos,
Some hand in hand
Make their stand.

"Isn't this where...."
Doc,Jun 1 2005, 10:54 AM Wrote:Sacrifice? How?

**Scratches chin**

[right][snapback]79207[/snapback][/right]

What about "unintentional" was unclear? Martyrs are made in strange and interesting ways, and not always on purpose. JC's act is exceptionally hard to follow. See also "Remember the Maine" for unintentional martyrdom. Those sailors were not keen on dying, even if it was an accident and not sabotage.

As for compassion, shall I resurrect the young lady who was victim of "wilding" in Central Park, and ask you to feel some love, some compassion? I see no value in graverobbing for purposes of emotional button pushing, though for a bona fide legal reason, fine.

Let the dead rest, untroubled by the living. There are enough "here and now" topics avialable to boil the blood . . . mumble mumble Patriot Act mumble mumble . . .

Occhi
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
Occhidiangela,Jun 1 2005, 12:31 PM Wrote:What about "unintentional" was unclear?  Martyrs are made in strange and interesting ways, and not always on purpose.  JC's act is exceptionally hard to follow.  See also "Remember the Maine" for unintentional martyrdom.  Those sailors were not keen on dying, even if it was an accident and not sabotage.

As for compassion, shall I resurrect the young lady who was victim of "wilding" in Central Park, and ask you to feel some love, some compassion?  I see no value in graverobbing for purposes of emotional button pushing, though for a bona fide legal reason, fine. 

Let the dead rest, untroubled by the living.  There are enough "here and now" topics avialable to boil the blood . . . mumble mumble Patriot Act mumble mumble . . .

Occhi
[right][snapback]79212[/snapback][/right]

I agree with that statement.
All alone, or in twos,
Some hand in hand
Make their stand.

"Isn't this where...."