Tiger Woods: PGA Tour 2005
Been playing the game for a couple of weeks now. Have about half my attributes up to 51%, the others within 10 points or less, about half the shot lessons done, half the trophy balls, one trophy, as well as about a third of the items unlocked, and all settings for balls, clubs, and shafts. Yet I still haven't managed to get a sponser.

I've placed first in the Amateur world championship, and am now in the EA Sports Tour, first tournament match placed first in. Yet STILL no sponser.

How do I get one?
SetBuilder,Jun 2 2005, 02:46 PM Wrote:Been playing the game for a couple of weeks now. Have about half my attributes up to 51%, the others within 10 points or less, about half the shot lessons done, half the trophy balls, one trophy, as well as about a third of the items unlocked, and all settings for balls, clubs, and shafts. Yet I still haven't managed to get a sponser.

I've placed first in the Amateur world championship, and am now in the EA Sports Tour, first tournament match placed first in. Yet STILL no sponser.

How do I get one?
[right][snapback]79397[/snapback][/right]

I'm not sure if i've played 2005 yet. not sure which one my friend has but i believe you need to beat the computer opponents to obtain your sponsers. have you just been doing the challanges and tournaments or have you challanged the computer players?

Edit: I believe it's under the legend tour.
Chesspiece_face,Jun 2 2005, 12:01 PM Wrote:I'm not sure if i've played 2005 yet.  not sure which one my friend has but i believe you need to beat the computer opponents to obtain your sponsers.  have you just been doing the challanges and tournaments or have you challanged the computer players?

Edit:  I believe it's under the legend tour.
[right][snapback]79398[/snapback][/right]

I've beaten nearly all of the bottom level legend challenges. I think I have two or three left. The second level challenges are a bit much. Those #$%&ers can hit 320+ years in a drive, I can only manage 280.
SetBuilder,Jun 2 2005, 03:35 PM Wrote:Those #$%&ers can hit 320+ years in a drive, I can only manage 280.
[right][snapback]79404[/snapback][/right]
Length isn't everything. Sometimes it's the width. Oh, wait. That was another thread...

Sorry. Had to be done. :P
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
LochnarITB,Jun 2 2005, 01:27 PM Wrote:Length isn't everything.  Sometimes it's the width.  Oh, wait.  That was another thread...
Sorry.  Had to be done.  :P
[right][snapback]79407[/snapback][/right]

Have you seen the width of the head on my 9 degree driver?!
SetBuilder,Jun 2 2005, 03:46 PM Wrote:Have you seen the width of the head on my 9 degree driver?!
[right][snapback]79414[/snapback][/right]

Make sure you let Count Duckula know about this advantage to being a golf fan . . .
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
SetBuilder,Jun 2 2005, 04:46 PM Wrote:Have you seen the width of the head on my 9 degree driver?!
[right][snapback]79414[/snapback][/right]
[semi-hijack]
The heads on new drivers are just sick (as the youngins say nowadays). I sure wish I could afford to replace my 20(?) year old equipment. There certainly is something to be said about buying a better game these days.
[/semi-hijack]
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."