9 Days after my "Should I?" post...
And, I capped Mining this morning. :)

I can make Thorium Shells... 2 Thorium Bars/Ore, and 2 Dense Stone will make 1 stack of 200 Thorium Shells. Mail me materials, and I'll mail you back shells. Shells can be traded in to the dwarf in the inn in Ironforge with the blue questionmark over his head for Thorium Tipped Arrows. Thorium Tipped Arrows have their own graphic when you knock one on the bow. :) I was surprised. :)

I have, and can make, both Goblin Jumper Cables and Goblin Jumper Cables XL, One set of XL cables takes 6 Thorium Bars, 1 Runecloth, 2 Truesilver Bars, 2 Elemental Earth, 1 Elemental Air, 2 Fused Wiring, 2 Ironweb Spider Silk, 2 Star Rubies.

I can also make (For those Paladins that want it) EZ-Thro Dynamite and EZ-Thro Dynimite II... EZ-Thro is 4 Coarse Stone, and 1 Wool Cloth per stick, and EZ-Thro II is 2 Solid Stone and 2 Mageweave Cloth per stick. Don't need to be an Engineer to throw EZ-Thro!

Hopefully I'll find a BRD group soon and go get my Schematic for the Field Repair Bot 74A.

The only other Schematic I really want is Schematic: Sniper Scope, and if any of you find it, I'll buy if from you. :)

Thanks for all the support I got from everyone sending me stuff. Especially Celethirian and Gnolack who sent me a metric buttload or two of Copper and Bronze when I first got started switching professions. :) Appreciate it. I'm much happier now, even though mining Thorium is way painful, it's not near as bad as trying to get black dragonscales.

In the immortal words of Bartles... or was it James?

Thank you for your support. :)
[Image: Cat_Sig.jpg]
<span style="color:red">Stormrage:
<span style="color:yellow">Catlyn, Level 61 Night Elf Hunter, 300 Miner, 300 Engineer (Goblin)
<span style="color:red">Teneras:
<span style="color:yellow">Urdum, Level 14 Orc Hunter
Oops, removed post due to completely failing to read which schematic was wanted. ;-)
You don't know what you're talking about.
lfd,May 27 2005, 06:59 PM Wrote:Oops, removed post due to completely failing to read which schematic was wanted. ;-)
[right][snapback]78771[/snapback][/right]
Now I'm curious... what did/do you have?
[Image: Cat_Sig.jpg]
<span style="color:red">Stormrage:
<span style="color:yellow">Catlyn, Level 61 Night Elf Hunter, 300 Miner, 300 Engineer (Goblin)
<span style="color:red">Teneras:
<span style="color:yellow">Urdum, Level 14 Orc Hunter
Catlyn,May 28 2005, 01:12 PM Wrote:Now I'm curious... what did/do you have?
[right][snapback]78801[/snapback][/right]

Deadly Scope, rather than Sniper. For the REALLY curious I said I'd seen it sold by an npc in Flame Crest in the Burning Steppes. ;-)
You don't know what you're talking about.
Catlyn,May 27 2005, 02:27 PM Wrote:The only other Schematic I really want is Schematic: Sniper Scope, and if any of you find it, I'll buy if from you. :)
[right][snapback]78738[/snapback][/right]

Not sure we should be discussing such things here but Fafner has a copy of the Sniper Scope schematic that she would part with for 75g, which is what she paid in the auction house for one before she found one herself in Tanaris.

None of my characters have the alarm bot or the repair bot, and we need to get those too. I hear there is a really neat shield schematic that drops in MC.

Meanwhile I have been playing my hunter, Woad, who is an engineer (of course) and skinner, having switched from alchemy. Her present goal is to collect the Defias set.
"I may be old, but I'm not dead."
lfd,May 28 2005, 04:17 PM Wrote:Deadly Scope, rather than Sniper.  For the REALLY curious I said I'd seen it sold by an npc in Flame Crest in the Burning Steppes. ;-)
[right][snapback]78808[/snapback][/right]

The +5 scope is also sold by a goblin NPC in the hills behind the skullplitter trolls in STV

Congrats on levelling so quickly :)