Haunted Game ><
Me and a friend joined a game, it started just as any other normal game but later on my barb automatically switched between the two weapon tabs (about every 5 minutes he switched) Later the High Council dropped a horadric cube. I just left it there untill I noticed my own cube was gone, including all items in it! There where just a few gems in the cube, nothing more. Later my friend (a paladin) had a half aura! I just saw one part of it, the rest was gone :blink:
I hired a mercenary, he did nothing but walk and block and he didn't use his fire skills like any other fire merc would :huh:
Sometime later I got killed, my friend picked up my corpse (in a SC game!) and he turned into a barbarian! He still had his Paladin skills but he looked just like me, I could still pick up my corpse and get my equipment as it was still there. Much other things happend like immortal flayers standing on the water shooting at nothing, lots of lag and a guardian angel laying in town unable to be picked up. Also, on my friend screen cain had a white background.
This game was very weird, thats why we called it the Haunted Game.
Wow, I would have loved to all of that wierd stuff going wrong. Although if it were me, and I dropped my harodic cube with my items in it, I would be running around worrying not knowing what to do.
Wow, sounds like fun. I have had bugs before, But that sounds fun. But if I lost my cube, I would go insane, considering it has 2 ber,1 jah,2 sol and 2 ohm runes in it :)
Hmm....maybe just lag, or something much, much more.
Encore,May 7 2005, 12:01 AM Wrote:Hmm....maybe just lag, or something much, much more.
[right][snapback]76513[/snapback][/right]

Some fantastic lag that was... should of taken screenshots mate... would have been great! :lol:
Knijnknelis,Nov 12 2004, 01:53 PM Wrote:Later the High Council dropped a horadric cube. I just left it there untill I noticed my own cube was gone, including all items in it! [right][snapback]60031[/snapback][/right]
Yeah, i saw high council dropped a horadric cube too... i wasn't playing alone and i don't know if someone (or maybe even i <_< , haven't checked my stash box since) lost his cube at the time... we just left the cube on the ground and proceeded to kill mephisto...

i am not sure if i can even want to see if my cube is still in there...

if it isn't... :blink:
"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that
counts."
- Winston Churchill