Stormrage Crafting
Some people already know this, but most don't, so I'll put it here. I don't craft anything, as the crafting aspect of the game holds little interest to me. However, because of that, I'm constantly finding drops of things that folk need and use in higher level crafts. I am also a 300 skinner and 150 (but working on it) miner.

So if there's something that you need, let me know, as chances are I've seen it, know where it drops, or have a couple on me.
~Not all who wander are lost...~
Etheramwen can now make greater fire resistance potions. It only takes one elemental fire and one dreamfoil per pot. I'm more than willing to hand out as many as I can make for people on Stormrage, especially for our 60s dealing with bunches of fire monkeys. She'll also be collecting kingsblood again thanks to the new quests added in so she'll be able to hand those out to whoever needs them as well.

Edit: Well, after some fishing in the wee hours, I've found there is some interest out there for Aquadynamic Fish Attractors. They add 100 fishing to your skill for 5 minutes. Bristiana can make them (really, any engineer except the starting ones can make them) and all it takes is one nightcrawler, two bronze bars and one coarse blasting powder which will result in three lures.
Intolerant monkey.
Updated my post. :)
Intolerant monkey.
There have been quite a few updates since the original post. But mainly bumping for the whitesoul helmet right now.

Edit: And I can do Thorium shiel spikes now too.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
kandrathe,Jun 3 2005, 03:34 PM Wrote:Are you and Tal the only Guild mooncloth makers?  If I find Felcloth should I send it to you and you will coordinate with the others?
[right][snapback]79590[/snapback][/right]
Elleneor my Tailor can make Mooncloth now.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

kandrathe,Jul 14 2005, 02:20 PM Wrote:Elleneor my Tailor can make Mooncloth now.
[right][snapback]83461[/snapback][/right]

Pavis can also make Mooncloth.
At first I thought, "Mind control satellites? No way!" But now I can't remember how we lived without them.
------
WoW PC's of significance
Vaimadarsa Pavis Hykim Jakaleel Odayla Odayla
Skandranon,May 30 2005, 03:05 PM Wrote:Unfortunately, no.  None of us has the circlet or glove patterns.  However, Kateley of the Basin has the gloves, at least, and maybe she'll stitch them up for you if you ask nicely. :)
[right][snapback]78915[/snapback][/right]
Indeed she can.

Kateley can do all the Mooncloth Patterns, except for the ever elusive Mooncloth Circlet. But then, given the relative ease of which nice and nifty cloth headpieces - Crown of the Ogre King, Crown of Caer Darrow, Gemburst Circlet, class helms - can be obtained, nobody really misses the mooncloth circlet anyway.

Kateley can also make a Belt of the Archmage for anyone that wants one and can provide the mats.

No service charge for anyone in the /honorables-associated guilds, of course...

Kateley - Gnome Mage --- 60
Collector and connoisseur of fine keys, bags, trinkets and all things mooncloth
Covet! ... Covet! ... Covet! ... Covet!