The 8-debuff limit
Zarathustra,May 17 2005, 07:20 AM Wrote:More accurately, it will wipe out the Sunder Armor that is ALLOWING him to build more aggro.  By destroying that Sunder debuff, you're raising the mob's armor by over 2000, lowering the amount of aggro the MT is ABLE to generate through decreasing his damage output.
[right][snapback]77624[/snapback][/right]
My experience has been that the sunder itself is adding far more aggro than anything my beat stick is doing. In defensive mode, Iain can tank with a toothpick and still hold aggro pretty well.
Hijack.

The warlock forums today gave me an idea. In Stratholme, Baroness Anastari possesses players and its best to debuff them to get them unpossessed. We curse them, and on-the-ball mages and druids remove those curses.

Well.... I got the idea to curse of doom my fellow forum warlocks, and told it to my former apprentice warlock in the strat raid. He managed to doom curse first that bastard! I followed suit. Subsequently the player became unpossessed, noticed the curse and begged in raid chat over and over for curse removal from our mage...

Apprantly our mage wasn't paying attention.

Two curse of dooms procc'ed on him. :w00t:

Ooooh boy. I love when I get posessed too. I tend to hellfire my fellow players.

I rant and complain about warlocks because it is frustrating, but it sure has its great moments. Super fun times with doom, enslaved demons, fear and cheesing it.