This is an image!
Since many people like posting with just images, I decided to make an thread dedicated to that. :)

[Image: cheney_lol.jpg]

P.S. I would really like the "You have annoyed the monkey" image, but I can't seem to find it. Thank you.
Obi2Kenobi,May 12 2005, 09:25 PM Wrote:Since many people like posting with just images, I decided to make an thread dedicated to that. :)

P.S. I would really like the "You have annoyed the monkey" image, but I can't seem to find it. Thank you.
[right][snapback]77208[/snapback][/right]

Liar.
"AND THEN THE PALADIN TOOK MY EYES!"
Forever oppressed by the GOLs.
Grom Hellscream: [Orcish] kek
[Image: clownhouse.jpg]
[Image: dynamitemonkey.jpg]

TEH MONKAY!!

All alone, or in twos,
The ones who really love you
Walk up and down outside the wall.
Some hand in hand
And some gathered together in bands.
The bleeding hearts and artists
Make their stand.

And when they've given you their all
Some stagger and fall, after all it's not easy
Banging your heart against some mad buggers wall.

"Isn't this where...."
Obi2Kenobi,May 13 2005, 05:25 AM Wrote:Since many people like posting with just images, I decided to make an thread dedicated to that. :)

Please administrators, can you remove this picture? I find it offensive and not suited for kids.
Obi2Kenobi,May 13 2005, 12:25 AM Wrote:Since many people like posting with just images, I decided to make an thread dedicated to that. :)

This one?
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

[Image: 200504020053small7gi.th.jpg]
Sorry about the colours, I modified them to make the text come out a bit better
eppie,May 13 2005, 06:45 AM Wrote:Please administrators, can you remove this picture? I find it offensive and not suited for kids.
[right][snapback]77248[/snapback][/right]

You know, I've been having a hard time figuring out who it's a picture of. Care to clue me in before I make a judgment call?
Why can't we all just get along

--Pete
Griselda,May 13 2005, 05:03 PM Wrote:You know, I've been having a hard time figuring out who it's a picture of.  Care to clue me in before I make a judgment call?
[right][snapback]77355[/snapback][/right]

That's Dick Cheney.
BANANAMAN SEZ: SHUT UP LADIES. THERE IS ENOF BANANA TO GO AROUND. TOOT!
Dozer,May 13 2005, 02:21 PM Wrote:That's Dick Cheney.
[right][snapback]77361[/snapback][/right]

Heh, I was lost without the forehead. :P

--Pete
What's so offensive.....?

I am lost much as you are guys and gals..., But this is free speech and there nothing wrong with that picture
[Image: you-have-annoyed-monkey.jpg]
[Image: chandelier.gif]
[Image: greyson.jpg]
[Image: demtorch.gif]
kandrathe,May 13 2005, 08:12 AM Wrote:This one?
[right][snapback]77250[/snapback][/right]
That's the one!
[Image: coolest.png]
Obi2Kenobi,May 13 2005, 12:25 AM Wrote:[Image: cheney_lol.jpg]

[Image: fake.jpg]
[Image: 9426697EGZMV.png]
Griselda,May 13 2005, 09:03 PM Wrote:You know, I've been having a hard time figuring out who it's a picture of.  Care to clue me in before I make a judgment call?
[right][snapback]77355[/snapback][/right]

I think it is that guy from the movie boogeyman. He freaks me out.
EDIT: Er, apparently my sensitivities are a bit divergent from others, then. Jesus is a great guy, and I'm sure that he wouldn't have minded being photoshopped in a humorous manner. :) But, edited with my apologies.
USEAST: Werewolf (94), Werebear (87), Hunter (85), Artimentalist (78), Meleementalist (76, ret.)
USEAST HCL: Huntermentalist (72), Werewolf (27)
Single Player HC: Werewolf (61, deceased), Werewolf (24)
FenrisWulf,May 14 2005, 04:39 AM Wrote:Backstory: one of my drawmates made an inane comment over our mailing list, so another responded with mock amazement by stating, "SWEET MONKEY JESUS!" I found the mental image hilarious, so threw together some Photoshop in order to share my vision. :P
[right][snapback]77429[/snapback][/right]

Well, *now* you're getting into territory that's going to offend people. Please reconsider.

--Pete
Griselda,May 14 2005, 09:16 AM Wrote:Well, *now* you're getting into territory that's going to offend people.  Please reconsider.
[right][snapback]77437[/snapback][/right]
I don't want to open this can of worms...
[Image: canoworms.jpg]
Obi2Kenobi,May 14 2005, 01:38 PM Wrote:I don't want to open this can of worms...
[right][snapback]77454[/snapback][/right]

[Image: mrmittens.jpg]
[Image: 9426697EGZMV.png]
[Image: unimpressed.png]
KING OF THE CAGE

[Image: KINGOFTHECAGE.jpg]

Brandon Bird - brilliant dude.
"AND THEN THE PALADIN TOOK MY EYES!"
Forever oppressed by the GOLs.
Grom Hellscream: [Orcish] kek