Priests & wands, how?
I started a dwarven priest. And I got a wand. And I can equip it. But, for the life of me, I cannot shoot with it!

I visited the weapons' trainer in Stormwind, Ironforge (of course), and even went to Darnassus. (At level 13 no less!) No dice. I know that there must be a Shoot-Wand-Ability in your spell book. But I do not have it!

Are dwarves not allowed to shoot with wands?

-Arnulf
Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm!
Arnulf,May 10 2005, 01:26 PM Wrote:I started a dwarven priest. And I got a wand. And I can equip it. But, for the life of me, I cannot shoot with it!

I visited the weapons' trainer in Stormwind, Ironforge (of course), and even went to Darnassus. (At level 13 no less!) No dice.  I know that there must be a Shoot-Wand-Ability in your spell book. But I do not have it!

Are dwarves not allowed to shoot with wands?

-Arnulf
[right][snapback]76810[/snapback][/right]

Hehe, I had this issue as well. The "shoot" button can be dragged from your skills menu ('P'... I can't recall what this menu is exactly called).

If I'm wrong, I expect to be tarred and feathered.
Pesmerga,May 10 2005, 02:29 PM Wrote:Hehe, I had this issue as well.  The "shoot" button can be dragged from your skills menu ('P'... I can't recall what this menu is exactly called).

[right][snapback]76811[/snapback][/right]

You're correct, but can I tar and feather you anyway?
Hillary,May 10 2005, 02:30 PM Wrote:You're correct, but can I tar and feather you anyway?
[right][snapback]76812[/snapback][/right]

Great, now you're going to make me go out and buy a bunch of live chickens.
Darian Redwin - just some dude now
Pesmerga,May 10 2005, 01:29 PM Wrote:Hehe, I had this issue as well.  The "shoot" button can be dragged from your skills menu ('P'... I can't recall what this menu is exactly called).

[right][snapback]76811[/snapback][/right]
It's also under the general tab and not holy, discipline or shadow. ;)
Intolerant monkey.
Thank you. I found it at last. My problem was that it is not the usual Range-Attack icon (bullseye with arrowhead) but something different. So I dismissed it at first.

Now I can zap!

-Arnulf
Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm!