Robe of the Archmage
[Image: Robe%20of%20the%20Archmage.jpg]

I will be creating my robe before we start the MC3 run tonight.

As a refreshing change of pace, I won't start gushing about all the help I got from Lurkers would be overkill. I'm unbelievably grateful.

Thank you all so much.

[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Congratulations! You got an enchant warmed up for that baby? :w00t:
Quote:You got an enchant warmed up for that baby?

::strokes the Tufty ears::

Thanks so much Tuft!! No, I don't.

Any suggestions?????

Let's have a contest!

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Sabra,Dec 3 2005, 10:59 AM Wrote:::strokes the Tufty ears::

Thanks so much Tuft!! No, I don't.

Any suggestions?????

Let's have a contest!
[right][snapback]96203[/snapback][/right]

Congrats! I can do a +100 to health or mana enchant if you wish =)
Tal,Dec 3 2005, 12:22 PM Wrote:Congrats! I can do a +100 to health or mana enchant if you wish =)
[right][snapback]96204[/snapback][/right]

Hmmm .... Can you do anything like ... Smarter than Psybie/More damage than Ace? :)

Health sound like a rooxor but I'm giving it a little while longer to see if anyone else has any suggestions.

Tal, thanks for the pattern. You made all this possible in the first place.

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
*purrr*

I'd go with +100 health for chest, myself!
Grats Sabra. Glad to hear that you have gotten all you needed <3
Currently enjoying liberating the land of Sanctuary

[Image: arethor.jpg]
Stormrage - US (Inactive)
Last night, for the finishing touch, Littledude (Ruvanal) :wub: enchanted my beautiful robe with +100 health.

I do so love this gown!

Again my deepest thanks for all the help from all of you.

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Congrats! Sabramage looked very fetching in her new robe last night! :)
martini,Dec 4 2005, 05:28 PM Wrote:Congrats! Sabramage looked very fetching in her new robe last night! :)
[right][snapback]96249[/snapback][/right]

I DEMAND PICTURES!!!
Currently enjoying liberating the land of Sanctuary

[Image: arethor.jpg]
Stormrage - US (Inactive)
Sabra,Dec 3 2005, 02:45 PM Wrote:I will be creating my robe before we start the MC3 run tonight.
Congrats!

My Warlock "Hel" (currently level 52) just yesterday made her "Robe of the Void" (the Warlock class pendant to the "Robe of the Archmage"), incl. a +100 Mana enchant. The 20 BOP "Demonic Runes" were a pita to get, though (quite low drop chance) :)
"Man only plays when in the full meaning of the word he is a man, and he is only completely a man when he plays." -- Friedrich von Schiller
Arethor,Dec 4 2005, 06:34 PM Wrote:I DEMAND PICTURES!!!
[right][snapback]96251[/snapback][/right]
As demanded! :P

Snapped some pics after MC last night, Sabra suggested I throw my bear in the shot, and in the end, that's the one that looked best! Aren't they both very cute? :D

[Image: Sabra.jpg]
martini,Dec 11 2005, 10:31 PM Wrote:As demanded! :P

Snapped some pics after MC last night, Sabra suggested I throw my bear in the shot, and in the end, that's the one that looked best! Aren't they both very cute? :D

[right][snapback]96754[/snapback][/right]
Let me guess: Elder Wizard Mantle, Abyssal or Magister's Gloves, Abyssal or Magister's Panties, and Abyssal or Magister's Boots? :)
"Man only plays when in the full meaning of the word he is a man, and he is only completely a man when he plays." -- Friedrich von Schiller
nobbie,Dec 11 2005, 09:17 PM Wrote:Let me guess: Elder Wizard Mantle, Abyssal or Magister's Gloves, Abyssal or Magister's Panties, and Abyssal or Magister's Boots? :)
[right][snapback]96763[/snapback][/right]

Yes on the Mantle and gloves. Trousers are all about stamina, can't remember what they're called though, besides of the eagle. Mooncloth Boots.

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Sabra,Dec 12 2005, 06:07 PM Wrote:Yes on the Mantle and gloves. Trousers are all about stamina, can't remember what they're called though, besides of the eagle. Mooncloth Boots.
[right][snapback]96808[/snapback][/right]
You should try the relatively new "Abyssal .. of Sorcery" cloth items. They combine +int, +stam and +magic damage even on the "green" parts. Very good value for how easy they are to get.