Near End Game Shaman Respec
OMD is probably looking for a near endgame respec.

Right now he's mostly enhancement, going into res as far as ILHW and reincarnation.

Should I just tweak it, or is it worth it to dump everything for res? The target of this build is what I call the near end game: the Oxy key quests, strath/sholo/BRS raids.
I was specced to mana tide in restoration from the early 50's all the way to 60. I respecced when the honor system went live. I'm now specced up to NS in restoration, with two points in improved reincarnation (or whatever it's called), I have up to 2H weapons in enhance, with +5% to crit and improved ghost wolf among the talents I've taken there. And in elemental I've taken 15 points to improve my shocks as well as getting the clearcasting talent. So far I'm very happy with it and only miss mana tide a little.

I don't really have the time to raid instances with my guild, so I felt Mana Tide was going to waste. I love the clearcasting and I wish I could stomach giving up improved ghost wolf and my big 2H weapons to get elemental fury as well.