The Fools Strike Again
Rinnhart,May 11 2005, 04:13 PM Wrote:He can argue rhetoric and dialectics, Quark; he doesn't need a point.
[right][snapback]77010[/snapback][/right]

Actually my first response was completely on the subject. It definetly hadnt "won" or "proved"anything, but it was a reasonable disagreement. He should have either reponded on kind or ignored it.
Ghostiger,May 11 2005, 05:38 PM Wrote:Actually my first response was completely on the subject.  It definetly hadnt "won" or "proved"anything, but it was a reasonable disagreement. He should have either reponded on kind or ignored it.
[right][snapback]77012[/snapback][/right]

The green aliens are more important than the red aliens. There's a response with no backing, evidence, or support of any kind. I liken it to yours until you actually try to back your own up.
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!
You really dont get it.

You cheated. Now you dont get to play. All you get is my boring lecture.
Ghostiger,May 11 2005, 06:19 PM Wrote:You really dont get it. 
You cheated. Now you dont get to play. All you get is my boring lecture.
[right][snapback]77015[/snapback][/right]

There's two reasons for someone to not defend their own point. One, it could be poorly thought out and the person has no defense for it. Or two, the person never believed it in the first place and was just trying to start a fight.

My first point was short and succint simply because I had no time for a detailed post. I was going to work. Your next 10 posts had no point whatsoever.

You're nothing but a common troll.
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!
Quark,May 11 2005, 04:44 PM Wrote:There's two reasons for someone to not defend their own point.  One, it could be poorly thought out and the person has no defense for it.  Or two, the person never believed it in the first place and was just trying to start a fight.

My first point was short and succint simply because I had no time for a detailed post.  I was going to work.  Your next 10 posts had no point whatsoever.

[right][snapback]77017[/snapback][/right]

Ghostiger, Quark: When you two are done with this pissing contest, please wipe up.

(Don't panic, I always carry a towel . . . ) ;)

Occhi
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
Quark,May 11 2005, 02:44 PM Wrote:There's two reasons for someone to not defend their own point.  One, it could be poorly thought out and the person has no defense for it.  Or two, the person never believed it in the first place and was just trying to start a fight.

My first point was short and succint simply because I had no time for a detailed post.  I was going to work.  Your next 10 posts had no point whatsoever.

[right][snapback]77017[/snapback][/right]

I, for one, enjoy being beaten over the head with Ghostiger's endless nuance and subtle wit whilst simultaneously being junked for not clarifying my every comment.
"AND THEN THE PALADIN TOOK MY EYES!"
Forever oppressed by the GOLs.
Grom Hellscream: [Orcish] kek