WoW Fashion Show
Today I turned in the quest "...and Bugs" to Theramore and got my Priest the Baroque Apron. I was amazed to see how cool it looked on my priest (it's the one 2nd from the right). It makes me wish it were a bit more on-par with the Robes of Power that she had equipped (the far right picture).

[Image: silverflail.jpg]

The more I play this game, the more I think that the Blizzard artists did a GREAT job designing all of the items in the game. Sure, some of them are just the same basic design but with a palette shift, but sometimes that's all you need to make something very cool!

Now, I haven't really played through THAT much of the game so far and I was wondering what other cool-looking items people have found along the way. Please post your coolest character pics so we can see them all! :)

[Image: silverflail2.jpg]
-TheDragoon
Ok then, guess I will showoff Alrin in his latest outfit.
With, and without tucked in gloves.

[Image: mageshot.jpg][Image: mageshot2.jpg]

Shot 1:
Lorespinner, Archaeologist's Quarry Boots, Master's Glove of Fiery Wrath, Councillor's Robe of the Eagle, Mageflame Cloak, Soulstealer Mantle (shoulders), High Councillor's Circlet of the Eagle.

Shot 2:
Same equip as Shot 1 but Arcane Gloves instead.
[Image: 104024yQmrG.png][Image: 201194cOrXg.png]
Would you describe the items he is wearing. It's cool to see the pictures, but if someone whats to replicate the look it is useful to know what the parts are. For instance, I hate many of the shoulders, but there are some I like so I am constantly running around trying to inspect people to see what are the nice looking items they are wearing.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

Okay, you asked for this...Collecting sets and various types of armor is a pet passion of mine, and has consumed a goodly amount of my disposable income. Here are some of the highlights.

My Human Warrior, in scalemail with a breastplate, IIRC.
[Image: Mara.jpg]

This is my Tauren warrior, in a WarPaint outfit, with a chainmail shirt.
[Image: WarPaint.jpg]

Here's my Troll Shaman, showing off the Battered Leather set.
[Image: Faela.jpg]

My Human Cleric, starting off in a "Simple Robe"
[Image: SimpleRobe.jpg]

Moving up to a "Well Stitched Dress"
[Image: WellStitchedDressFront.jpg]

And what she's currently wearing, the Noble Robe
[Image: NobleRobe.jpg]

Mirajj, in her early days. I can't remember the name of this. Probably just some random leather set.
[Image: Mirajj.jpg]

The Insignia Set
[Image: InsigniaSet.jpg]

The Bonelink Set
[Image: BonelinkSet.jpg]

Her current battle outfit, replete with two +4 swords. Ebonhold Armor
[Image: Ebonhold.jpg]
~Not all who wander are lost...~
Two more, of the more casual outfits in the game.

Taking it easy in the Crochet Set
[Image: Crochet.jpg]

And as Catlyn deemed her..."Hippy Mirajj"
[Image: CasMir.jpg]

That's enough for this time around, I think. =) Hope you enjoyed.
~Not all who wander are lost...~
No photo could do justice to that Ebonhold set. Vastly more beautiful in the flesh. In the sunlight it has the tetxture of velvet. Amazing!

Will someone post a photo of the Lightforge set? I need to see these shoulders I keep hearing about.
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Here are the only sets I've managed to get.
First, front and back views of the Black Mageweave set with the Vest.
[Image: BMVest.jpg] [Image: BMVestBack.jpg]

Second, the front and back views of the Black MAgeweave set with the Robe.
[Image: BMRobe.jpg] [Image: BMRobeBack.jpg]

Finally, just for the fun of it, two shots of a Demon Hunter.
[Image: DemonHunter.jpg] [Image: DemonHunter2.jpg]

EDIT - I need to get better at modifying images. These ones are far too varied in brightness changes. :(
Stormrage
Alarick - 60 Human Priest <Lurkers>
Guildenstern - 16 Undead Rogue <Nihil Obstat>

Dethecus
Berly - 23 Tauren Warrior <Frost Wolves Legion>
Sabra,May 6 2005, 01:05 PM Wrote:Will someone post a photo of the Lightforge set? I need to see these shoulders I keep hearing about.
[right][snapback]76468[/snapback][/right]

http://wow.allakhazam.com/item.html?witem=16729

Edit: It actually looks worse on human females as it gives them a hunch backed or slumped shoulder look.
Tal,May 6 2005, 06:06 PM Wrote:http://wow.allakhazam.com/item.html?witem=16729

Edit: It actually looks worse on human females as it gives them a hunch backed or slumped shoulder look.
[right][snapback]76476[/snapback][/right]

LOL! And THIS is what you've spent so much money & time looking for??? All I can say is ... it BETTER work! ;)
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
The druid I've been rambling over for a good while. Agarwaen, on Gorefiend, with his Scout's Tabard. Shot with his normal guild tabard certainly available.
[Image: Agarwaen2.jpg]

The mage who is, currently, one of the big draws of time from Agarwaen. Lomin, on Gorefiend, wearing the Robes of Doan, and the Mantle of Doan. Which are both really, really pathetic, but Lomin's horrendously underequipped, and they look cool, so it's all good.
[Image: Lomin.jpg]

And those are really the only ones I've got with anything even somewhat interesting looking. I tried to get a shot of my Orc Warrior in his Brutal Armor, but it disappeared, and I'm too lazy to log back on.
Sabra,May 6 2005, 03:27 PM Wrote:LOL! And THIS is what you've spent so much money & time looking for??? All I can say is ... it BETTER work! ;)
[right][snapback]76486[/snapback][/right]

Right now there doesn't seem to be a huge improvement when I switch up gear. I run about 5k health with the more powerful fortitude and I have 58.9% damage reduction against a level 60 foe. I've got a bit more mana and regen it faster than before though. Here you can see the shoulders, belt, gloves and bracers on the girl of the hour: http://thepumpkinking.com/images/WowScreens/shar.png

:)
Tal,May 7 2005, 12:26 PM Wrote:Right now there doesn't seem to be a huge improvement when I switch up gear. I run about 5k health with the more powerful fortitude and I have 58.9% damage reduction against a level 60 foe. I've got a bit more mana and regen it faster than before though. Here you can see the shoulders, belt, gloves and bracers on the girl of the hour: http://thepumpkinking.com/images/WowScreens/shar.png

:)
[right][snapback]76544[/snapback][/right]

If you could show me the equipment sharanna's using on your signature, I would appreciate it A LOT. That picture made me consider a human paladin ;)
Raz
Raz,May 7 2005, 11:01 AM Wrote:If you could show me the equipment sharanna's using on your signature, I would appreciate it&nbsp; A LOT. That picture made me consider a human paladin&nbsp; ;)
[right][snapback]76549[/snapback][/right]

Sorry - meant to reply to this earlier and completely forgot. That picture is from Beta so I may not have all the equipment right. To the best of my recollection:

Helm is Sentinel's Guard from The Hatecrest questline from Feathermoon.
Chest is Warforged Chestplate from Tremors of Earth
Legs are Bloodforged Legplates of the Boar
Boots are Cragplate Greaves
Hands are Cragfists of the Eagle
Shield is Aegis of the Scarlet Commander
Sword is Dazzling Mithril Rapier with a + to damage enchant.
That was very nice fashion show, i really like it, You all had a very unique and different style. It seems very innovative. Good work done by you, Keep it up.