Looking for a cool Character Name?
Are you looking for a cool "real world" name for your WOW character(s)? Then don't miss to check out "Babynames":

http://babynames.parenthood.com/babynames

:D
"Man only plays when in the full meaning of the word he is a man, and he is only completely a man when he plays." -- Friedrich von Schiller
This web site actually recommends that you name children things like "Ashtaroth".

Oh, my. :mellow:
savaughn,May 6 2005, 02:12 PM Wrote:This web site actually recommends that you name children things like "Ashtaroth".

Oh, my.  :mellow:
[right][snapback]76478[/snapback][/right]

Comes complete with axe and spiked shoulders. Guaranteed to kill thousands of innocents by time it's four or your money back.
ArrayPaladins were not meant to sit in the back of the raid staring at health bars all day, spamming heals and listening to eight different classes whine about buffs.[/quote]
The original Heavy Metal Cow™. USDA inspected, FDA approved.
nobbie,May 5 2005, 08:17 AM Wrote:Are you looking for a cool "real world" name for your WOW character(s)? Then don't miss to check out "Babynames"
The first name I saw was "Oral", Russian for Eagle. Somehow I can't see myself naming my online character, let alone my child, Oral. :P

Cheers,

Munk
Munkay,May 7 2005, 04:11 PM Wrote:The first name I saw was "Oral", Russian for Eagle.  Somehow I can't see myself naming my online character, let alone my child, Oral.  :P

Cheers,

Munk
[right][snapback]76550[/snapback][/right]

Considering that the Russian word sounds much closer to "Oriol" (Say the i and the o quickly, as if they were a single letter), I never would have made the connection between "Oral" and "Eagle".

In fact, "Oral" in Russian, is a crude (Not offensive, just crude) way to say "Shouted". :P