D2 Experiment on BNET.
Ghostiger,May 13 2005, 04:33 PM Wrote:I suspect he doesnt have any sense(or has forgotten) of how long stuff takes.

Im sure a good group could get there in a weekend if they played steady enough but it would be an extreme effort. Like wise getting to 99 is an insane effort of monoteny, which I dont think this guys grasps.
[right][snapback]77384[/snapback][/right]

FYI, I do realize that there is a time-commitment involved, and that getting there takes a long(and I do mean, Long) time. However, it is easier to reach a goal w/more people involved than it is to try and accomplish the same goal by yourself. And no, I wasn't planning on trying to make it all the way to 99 in a weekend as that is an impossible task. I do, however, think that it is a start, and as we all know, everyone has to start somewhere and that it is generally best to start at the beginning. What I wanted to do was see how well I can fit into a group setting instead just playing by myself all of the time. But I see now that no one has the desire to try this.
I have the desire, not the means. My real life needs prevent me from blocking out a sufficient amount of time on a regular basis to accomplish this task.
The Bill of No Rights
The United States has become a place where entertainers and professional athletes are mistaken for people of importance. Robert A. Heinlein