Space, the final frontier
Prior to the recent Honor System patch there was rumors that there was a pattern for 18 slot bags or that Onyxia dropped 18 slotters. Well, i have the good fortune of actually having an 18 slotter in my possession. Here is a link to my screenshot.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y69/Tutel...0305_120832.jpg

I am certain Lochnar, who loves bag space, would love to have an 18 slotter :)
Cenarius Alliance

Liscentia 80 Death Knight (450 Herbalism 425 Inscription)
Mysteryium 80 Shaman (450 Skinning 441 Leatherworking)
Tutelin 80 Priest (413 Enchanting 420 Tailoring)
Frozzen 73 Mage (Tailoring 375 Enchanting 375)
Obstinate 71 Hunter (375 Herbalism 375 Alchemy)
Squabbles 70 Warlock (Tailoring 375 Leatherworking 291)
Niniuin 70 Paladin (Herbailism 375 Alchemy 375)
Thunderous 66 Warrior (Mining 375 Tailoring 360)
I've actually seen those before.

Now what I really want to see is the fabled bags with stat bonuses on them. More than once I've seen the CMs of the WoW forums say they exist, but I've never heard of one ever being found.

I wonder how epic those are? :huh:
Stormrage
Alarick - 60 Human Priest <Lurkers>
Guildenstern - 16 Undead Rogue <Nihil Obstat>

Dethecus
Berly - 23 Tauren Warrior <Frost Wolves Legion>
Sword_of_Doom,May 3 2005, 06:37 PM Wrote:I am certain Lochnar, who loves bag space, would love to have an 18 slotter :)
[right][snapback]76232[/snapback][/right]
:P
Let's see. One main. Eight alts (Terenas alts never get any lovin'). Four bag slots each. Six bank slots each. I'll take 90 of those please. And can you make them in Royal Blue?! :lol:
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
Alarick,May 3 2005, 05:09 PM Wrote:Now what I really want to see is the fabled bags with stat bonuses on them.&nbsp; More than once I've seen the CMs of the WoW forums say they exist, but I've never heard of one ever being found.

There used to be a 14-slot bag that gave +1 spirit that was a quest reward, but the +1 spirit was removed late in the beta along with any non-combat pet generated bonuses and shirt-related bonuses. I think the Blizzard design team decided that having bonuses on such items would just be a bad idea all around. The only bag-related bonuses that I'm aware of are the +attack speed bonuses on quivers and ammo pounches, but those make sense in that you'd want to have some reason for a player to use an ammo pouch or quiver versus a regular bag.
LochnarITB,May 4 2005, 12:31 AM Wrote::P
Let's see.&nbsp; One main.&nbsp; Eight alts (Terenas alts never get any lovin').&nbsp; Four bag slots each.&nbsp; Six bank slots each.&nbsp; I'll take 90 of those please.&nbsp; And can you make them in Royal Blue?! :lol:
[right][snapback]76238[/snapback][/right]

That would mean at least 90 Onyxia kills! That would take 450 days meaning your looking at over a year. Lol, i am praying to the gods of WoW that i find the "Bottomless" bag so i can hand that over to Lochnar :P
Cenarius Alliance

Liscentia 80 Death Knight (450 Herbalism 425 Inscription)
Mysteryium 80 Shaman (450 Skinning 441 Leatherworking)
Tutelin 80 Priest (413 Enchanting 420 Tailoring)
Frozzen 73 Mage (Tailoring 375 Enchanting 375)
Obstinate 71 Hunter (375 Herbalism 375 Alchemy)
Squabbles 70 Warlock (Tailoring 375 Leatherworking 291)
Niniuin 70 Paladin (Herbailism 375 Alchemy 375)
Thunderous 66 Warrior (Mining 375 Tailoring 360)
MongoJerry,May 3 2005, 07:47 PM Wrote:There used to be a 14-slot bag that gave +1 spirit that was a quest reward, but the +1 spirit was removed late in the beta along with any non-combat pet generated bonuses and shirt-related bonuses.&nbsp; I think the Blizzard design team decided that having bonuses on such items would just be a bad idea all around.&nbsp; The only bag-related bonuses that I'm aware of are the +attack speed bonuses on quivers and ammo pounches, but those make sense in that you'd want to have some reason for a player to use an ammo pouch or quiver versus a regular bag.
[right][snapback]76239[/snapback][/right]

That makes sense, but I've seen at least two separate postings by CMs since retail release that said that there are high end bags with stat bonuses on them.

Could simply be misinformation, but for some reason I think they still exist somewhere in game. They would definitely need to be incredibly rare, though.
Stormrage
Alarick - 60 Human Priest <Lurkers>
Guildenstern - 16 Undead Rogue <Nihil Obstat>

Dethecus
Berly - 23 Tauren Warrior <Frost Wolves Legion>
Sword_of_Doom,May 3 2005, 08:21 PM Wrote:Lol, i am praying to the gods of WoW that i find the "Bottomless" bag so i can hand that over to Lochnar&nbsp; :P
[right][snapback]76240[/snapback][/right]
*drool*

Unfortunately, I looked up Blizzard's version of bottomless. It appears your bag is "bottomless". Interestingly, someone on thott mentioned that they found the graphic for a 20 slot bag in the MPQ. Maybe some of the bosses a little tougher than that wussy, Onyxia, will be able to drop them.
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
Sword_of_Doom,May 3 2005, 08:21 PM Wrote:That would mean at least 90 Onyxia kills!&nbsp; That would take 450 days meaning your looking at over a year.&nbsp; Lol, i am praying to the gods of WoW that i find the "Bottomless" bag so i can hand that over to Lochnar&nbsp; :P
[right][snapback]76240[/snapback][/right]

I've seen one on Tichondrius. Though I didn't have the 250 gold to buy it off Auction. But I did get a screenshot of it so they are out there. Course the shot was taken on April 6th so this isn't new news either.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.