Twill Set!
I've finally achieved the entirety of the Twill Set! See it in it's amazing glory here!
[Image: twill.jpg]

Thanks to mjdoom and any other donators.

Also, ran my first 5 man instance with Lurkers last night since The Deadmines with Emjly.

Darian, Hillary, Abattoir, and Tal journeyed into BRD with the singular goal of killing the Emperor (and handing in a quest, but that doesn't count)

It was in here that I realized why I like playing with Lurkers: You know what the heck you are doing. Same goes for my former Contra Malum guildies, and Carpe Aurum. (Oh yeah, and Alrin too) It's fun playing with people who know what they are doing. Thanks.

Grats to Tal for getting the Lightforge Bracers, and awesome work by Abattoir getting the Torches lit solo in the Lyceum

[Image: BRD3.jpg]
It's funny, I was thinking the same thing last night.

Over the weeks that I've been 58+, I've learned a lot from playing within the same network of people. I've been exposed to a lot of crap from pick up groups, and it makes me appreciate our ranks. Our skillset is quite l337, if I do say so myself.

It was a great run last night. I look forward to many more like it.

:)

Oh, and nice twill you wank.

Pesmerga,May 3 2005, 01:26 PM Wrote:It was in here that I realized why I like playing with Lurkers: You know what the heck you are doing.  Same goes for my former Contra Malum guildies, and Carpe Aurum. (Oh yeah, and Alrin too)  It's fun playing with people who know what they are doing.  Thanks.
[right][snapback]76164[/snapback][/right]

You're damn good yourself. :) Personally I felt that my ummmm "performance" was a bit off for most of the instance. Thankfully y'all made up for it so I looked good by comparison. ;)

Pesmerga,May 3 2005, 01:26 PM Wrote:Grats to Tal for getting the Lightforge Bracers, and awesome work by Abattoir getting the Torches lit solo in the Lyceum

Yay but it was the Lightforge gloves that dropped. ;)! I have to admit that I am still geeking about it. The last two things I really needed to upgrade were accomplished yesterday by buying the lightforge belt for 80 gold and having the gloves drop last night. :D I'd look to upgrade my cloak but its red so I can't bear to part with it. Though I guess I could always keep the red cloak in my bags to go with my red town shoulders (which you can see in the picture above) ;)
Oh yeah, gloves, not bracers. I've seen those <expletive deleted> bracers dro pso many times....
Very nice! *Files it away for possible future use* Now that's one more set I won't have to worry about collecting myself. =)
~Not all who wander are lost...~
Pesmerga,May 3 2005, 12:26 PM Wrote:I've finally achieved the entirety of the Twill Set! See it in it's amazing glory here!
[Image: twill.jpg]
And here I had such high hopes for the twill to look great after Ab was so kind in giving the twill shoulders to Aleri. Grats on completing the set, but I think Aleri will stick with her crochet outfit with twill shoulders instead of looking for the whole twill set. ;) Thanks for showing it though. It would have killed me trying to complete it myself. :D
Intolerant monkey.
Treesh,May 3 2005, 04:05 PM Wrote:It would have killed me trying to complete it myself. :D
[right][snapback]76209[/snapback][/right]

The spirit is twilling but the Treesh is weak?
At first I thought, "Mind control satellites? No way!" But now I can't remember how we lived without them.
------
WoW PC's of significance
Vaimadarsa Pavis Hykim Jakaleel Odayla Odayla
Hillary,May 3 2005, 01:16 PM Wrote:It's funny, I was thinking the same thing last night.

Over the weeks that I've been 58+, I've learned a lot from playing within the same&nbsp; network of people.&nbsp; I've been exposed to a lot of crap from pick up groups, and it makes me appreciate our ranks.&nbsp; Our skillset is quite l337, if I do say so myself.

It was a great run last night.&nbsp; I look forward to many more like it.

:)

Oh, and nice twill you wank.
[right][snapback]76179[/snapback][/right]

Interestingly enough, I've had a few really good pickup groups. One in Scholo a week or so ago managed to survive one or two bad 7 pulls.

It is nice to do runs with a dedicated set of good players. Now that Contra Malum joined up with the Lurkers, we'll have a bit bigger of a group to do things with. So far, all of my experiences have been good. :)

Hopefully, now that I've actually joined the Lurker Lounge I'll be posting a bit more often. Here's to the coming great instance runs!

PS. First post by me! Woot!
Stormrage
Alarick - 60 Human Priest <Lurkers>
Guildenstern - 16 Undead Rogue <Nihil Obstat>

Dethecus
Berly - 23 Tauren Warrior <Frost Wolves Legion>
Bun-Bun,May 3 2005, 04: Wrote:The spirit is twilling but the Treesh is weak?
[right][snapback]76210[/snapback][/right]
*groans* ;) :w00t:

Love ya Bun. :D
Intolerant monkey.
Bun-Bun,May 3 2005, 05: Wrote:The spirit is twilling but the Treesh is weak?

OH MY HEAD!

LOL.
Bun-Bun,May 3 2005, 11: Wrote:The spirit is twilling but the Treesh is weak?
That was awesome.
I'm now collecting the Laminated Scale set. Accepting all donations!
Anyone know of a place to see pics of other sets like this? I collect lotsa this stuff, but I'm wondering if there's any I might actually be willing to spend a little to complete.
<span style="color:gray">[Hellscream]
Shriek---Darkspear Hunter[62]
Chant---Forsaken Priest[70]
Yelp---Sin'dorei Blood Knight[70]<!--sizec-->
<!--/sizec-->