Nintendo Music
Nintendo à capella
The Video Game Pianist (Among other things, including "Imagine" played while facing away from the piano, hands behind back)
Downloading now. I'm dying to hear his version of Cid's theme from Final Fantasy VII.

Thanks for the link :)
Ask me about Norwegian humour Smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTs9SE2sDTw
Obi2Kenobi,Apr 30 2005, 01:08 AM Wrote:Nintendo à capella
The Video Game Pianist (Among other things, including "Imagine" played while facing away from the piano, hands behind back)
[right][snapback]75769[/snapback][/right]

Might want to try this too
http://www.ocremix.org/
With great power comes the great need to blame other people.
Guild Wars 2: (ArchonWing.9480) 
Battle.net (ArchonWing.1480)
Obi2Kenobi,Apr 30 2005, 05:08 AM Wrote:Nintendo à capella

[right][snapback]75769[/snapback][/right]

That was great. I love these.

A while ago a poster over at Something Awful did the same sort of thing. He sang each track from games' midi tunes and compiled them into MP3s. Other people started doing their own versions.

They were so good I saved them :)
(these are small in filesize - less than 1 MB each, but please right click>save as)

Castlevania

Tetris

Zelda Theme

The theme from the A-Team is not from a video game but this is still really good.

Bubble Bobble

Final Fantasy 3 - Fanfare

The THX tune

edit: I just watched the Mario piano one (the short one), and I can't believe how fast his hands are moving near the end. This guy is awesome.
Oh God, that's killing me. :lol: The final fantasy theme was just too much.
With great power comes the great need to blame other people.
Guild Wars 2: (ArchonWing.9480) 
Battle.net (ArchonWing.1480)
Archon_Wing,Apr 30 2005, 08:59 PM Wrote:Oh God, that's killing me.  :lol: The final fantasy theme was just too much.
[right][snapback]75839[/snapback][/right]

Yeah, they're great. That's why I saved them. There were dozens more posted, but sadly I did not save them all. I think I got the best ones though.

I liked the THX tune the best :)