Help.
To whom it may concern,
My name is Brian Leichty and I am looking to re-connect with some people that used to regulars at the Yegg's Tavern website a long time ago when it was still in operation. Back when Diablo 2 and the subsequent expansion came out, they had already made it through the game several times before I started playing and they helped me. This was before the 1.10 patch came out. I am looking for Crusader, Treesh, Tal, Yoyo, and any others that may still be around. As I said, I am looking to re-connect w/them if at all possible. I know that Treesh and Tal and someone else went over to the ForumPlasma.com Diablo 2 site to help the people running it get it going, but then left when someone over there decided to take over everything and didn't need their input anymore. Can someone please help me find these people so that I can get back in contact w/them? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time.
A few of those folks made it over here. Try a member search and firing off a few PM's.
The Bill of No Rights
The United States has become a place where entertainers and professional athletes are mistaken for people of importance. Robert A. Heinlein
Hi Brian - Treesh and Crusader have continued posting here. I've not seen LizardWizard, Yoyo, Lothar, or Phenom online in a long time. BTW - I can PM you the link to the full story on our departure from Diablo2.com if you wish.

Regards,

-Tal
Tal,Apr 29 2005, 12:19 PM Wrote:Hi Brian - Treesh and Crusader have continued posting here. I've not seen LizardWizard, Yoyo, Lothar,  or Phenom online in a long time. BTW - I can PM you the link to the full story on our departure from Diablo2.com if you wish.

Regards,

-Tal
[right][snapback]75683[/snapback][/right]

Great to hear from you, guy. I lost track of you guys after you left. I was wondering, BTW, if any of you guys still play D2 on Battle.Net anymore.
BrianLeichty35,Apr 29 2005, 03:44 PM Wrote:Great to hear from you, guy.  I lost track of you guys after you left.  I was wondering, BTW, if any of you guys still play D2 on Battle.Net anymore.
[right][snapback]75686[/snapback][/right]
We're playing WoW. :)
Tal,Apr 29 2005, 01:06 PM Wrote:We're playing WoW. :)
[right][snapback]75689[/snapback][/right]

I tried to get in on the Beta for that but when I tried to download the client, the download time for my system would have been 4 days. Anyway, you must have a lot of money to be able to play that.
BrianLeichty35,Apr 29 2005, 05:16 PM Wrote:Anyway, you must have a lot of money to be able to play that.
[right][snapback]75710[/snapback][/right]

Why's that? It's better than going to the movies three, err two, err one and a half times a month. Or it's 1 less soda every other day.

If you want to play the game, you can find the money to pay for it.
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!
I am an ex-Yegg's, but I very much doubt you'll remember me. I don't think I made too much of myself in the tavern. I do remember the names you mentioned though.
Ask me about Norwegian humour Smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTs9SE2sDTw
[wcip]Angel,Apr 30 2005, Wrote:I am an ex-Yegg's, but I very much doubt you'll remember me. I don't think I made too much of myself in the tavern. I do remember the names you mentioned though.
[right][snapback]75785[/snapback][/right]

Were you one of the originals or did you come in later like me?
Tal,Apr 29 2005, 01:06 PM Wrote:We're playing WoW. :)
[right][snapback]75689[/snapback][/right]

Do all of you still play D2 at all or have all of you been converted to WOW?
I came in towards the end. I don't remember why I switched to the Lounge. I think Yegg's Tavern was shut down, and the only other D2-related forum I knew of, was one I rememberd from an april fool's joke some time back.
Ask me about Norwegian humour Smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTs9SE2sDTw
[wcip]Angel,Apr 30 2005, Wrote:I came in towards the end. I don't remember why I switched to the Lounge. I think Yegg's Tavern was shut down, and the only other D2-related forum I knew of, was one I rememberd from an april fool's joke some time back.
[right][snapback]75798[/snapback][/right]
Glad that we had that joke, then! The Yegg's group and the Lounge always got along pretty well, since there wasn't much of the "we have to win/beat every other site/get the most hits" mentality there that infects some other fan sites. One of the reasons the Lounge and the Amazon Basin get along so well, too - their group was formed practically out of protest of one of such sites. TPJ and I see eye-to-eye on a lot of things.

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Quark,Apr 29 2005, 06:23 PM Wrote:Why's that?  It's better than going to the movies three, err two, err one and a half times a month.  Or it's 1 less soda every other day.

If you want to play the game, you can find the money to pay for it.
[right][snapback]75745[/snapback][/right]

But that is just it. I have no desire what-so-ever to play WoW mainly due to the fact that I was never that big of a fan of the original games. Now if they came out with a WoD or a WoS, then maybe that might be a different story entirely, but until when or if they do, don't look for me to get involved.