Golems (and other summons)
I'm having doubts that the inherent resists of summons like valks, shadows, and golems are really added to the skill resists granted. For example, an Iron golem is immune to poison and has 50% lightning resist. Technically a summon resist with 50+ would make him immune, but he still gets killed by lightning. Now, shadow warriors also have that sort of immune system, with a 40% inherent physical resistance and up to 75% skill resistance. With fade on, she should take absolutely no damage, but infector of souls still poisons her and eventually she dies.

My only explanation is that the 75% skill resist is added in after the inherent resists, much like critical strike and deadly strike are when combined. So first the inherent resists reduce the damage, then the skill resists reduce the damage. I suppose that this way, they are VERY close to 100% resist, but not immune to it.

I did a search, and found out some stuff, like a 100% summon resist will make your summons immune, but it still will not display. Has this been discovered anywhere that anyone can point me to?

What is the judicial system coming to when child molesters get 5 years and cottage cheese gets 30.

IG also can get resistance from the item by which it is summoned.
So,there are 3 kind of resistance:inherent resist,item resist and skill resist (see Summon Resist)
Have no idea that how the progame deal with it :shuriken: