Little new here just wondering
Is this forum like a mix of Diablo 1, Diablo 2 Classic and Diablo 2 Expac?

Because I was browsing the strategy guides and some person started talking about normal classic items like angelics but then someone game in and started talking about expac gear for items...

Since it seems like there is no Diablo 2 CLASSIC forum only, how can you tell if someone is talking about Exapc or Classic?

Is there a special place to go to just talk about 1 of the games instead of all of them mixed into a cookie dough mix?

*Overused question marks go here*
????????????????????????????????????
Soupoftheday,Apr 26 2005, 06:44 AM Wrote:Is this forum like a mix of Diablo 1, Diablo 2 Classic and Diablo 2 Expac?

Because I was browsing the strategy guides and some person started talking about normal classic items like angelics but then someone game in and started talking about expac gear for items...

Since it seems like there is no Diablo 2 CLASSIC forum only, how can you tell if someone is talking about Exapc or Classic?

Is there a special place to go to just talk about 1 of the games instead of all of them mixed into a cookie dough mix?

*Overused question marks go here*
????????????????????????????????????
[right][snapback]75239[/snapback][/right]

Diablo 1 is covered in the forum called "Griswold's Shop".

Otherwise, the Diablo 2 issues are all lumped in here - both Classic and Expansion. If you want to discuss a topic that is related only to Classic, you should indicate that in the post, because the default assumption is that you are playing the Expansion pack - LOD.

As to the Angelic items - they are available still in LOD, of course. Some characters still use them to overcome Attack Rating issues, as the set bonus for wearing the Amulet and Ring(s) is a substantial AR bonus. There are other 'old' sets that still have useful benefits, even in Hell mode. Sigon's Gloves/Belt is one. Death's Gloves/Belt is another, and Hsaru's Belt/Boots yet another.
And you may call it righteousness
When civility survives,
But I've had dinner with the Devil and
I know nice from right.

From Dinner with the Devil, by Big Rude Jake