The Corrupted Wish Game
(10-14-2012, 09:54 PM)Jester Wrote:
(10-14-2012, 06:14 PM)LochnarITB Wrote: I wish my credit cards were paid off.

Wish granted... by the mafia, who give you some gifts to take across the border to Thailand.

I wish I had a private jet.

-Jester

Granted...but your plane drifts into Symbionese air space.

I wish I could make holes in hardened steel.
"I may be old, but I'm not dead."
(10-15-2012, 12:21 AM)LavCat Wrote: I wish I could make holes in hardened steel.

Granted. The first hole should be done by around 2014, if you keep at it.

I wish I had a job.

take care
Tarabulus
"I'm a cynical optimistic realist. I have hopes. I suspect they are all in vain. I find a lot of humor in that." -Pete

I'll remember you.
BAM! You have a job. You are required to move to Ohio (I'm oh so sorry), and you are my personal assistant. Your job is soul crushing, mind numbing, and at times you wonder how this place manages to stay open.

I wish I had Agent Smith like powers from the Matrix. Specifically, the power to make someone's mouth grow shut.
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright
You have that power, but mistakenly apply it when looking into the mirror, and then feel an overwhelming need to vomit. Undecided

I wish my van's transmission hadn't died.
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
Granted. The Transmission doesn't die. Instead of it being a transmission issue, it's a transformer issue. Your car transforms into its "Robot" form, forgetting to eject you first. Instead, You Die.

I wish that I didn't feel the need to tell stupid people that they are stupid.
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright
(11-06-2012, 09:15 PM)shoju Wrote: Granted. The Transmission doesn't die. Instead of it being a transmission issue, it's a transformer issue. Your car transforms into its "Robot" form, forgetting to eject you first. Instead, You Die.

I wish that I didn't feel the need to tell stupid people that they are stupid.

Why o why has this thread never been spammed so that Bolty had to close it?
Maybe I could write down some personal insult mixed in with some racism, some nude pictures and some swear words......or we could all just promise to let it alone so that it can be forgotten.
I guess, if you don't like it, why post in it, or even bother with it's existence?
(11-08-2012, 02:06 PM)shoju Wrote: I guess, if you don't like it, why post in it, or even bother with it's existence?
I wish eppie would get a better sense of humor.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

(11-08-2012, 02:25 PM)kandrathe Wrote: I wish eppie would get a better sense of humor.

Granted. But then eppie and FIT monopolize this thread.

I wish I had good teeth.
(But that only satisfies one of the two senses of humor required)

BAM! You have a whole bag, of perfectly good Baby Teeth. The Tooth Fairy dropped them off.

I wish my remodeling project was done.
Actually, come to think of it, I believe I have some of Magicbag's baby teeth somewhere. Wonder if they would fit? Wonder if he reads this thread?
Hey look! BAM! My remodeling project is done!

I wish that the radio didn't play Christmas Music nonstop from now until 12/26
(11-23-2012, 05:05 PM)shoju Wrote: I wish that the radio didn't play Christmas Music nonstop from now until 12/26

Granted! All Chinese Opera, all the time, now until Easter.

I wish I could explain anything to anyone in two minutes or less.

-Jester
(WOOHOO! Opera is a guilty pleasure)

And your wish is granted. Remember the Micro Machines guy? He sounds like he speaks in Slow Mo compared to you. (If you've seen Hoodwinked, you are now speaking like the Squirrel)

I wish that the Cleveland Browns would win the Superbowl. (I know, it's a sports wish, but this could be fun)
(11-23-2012, 08:03 PM)shoju Wrote: (WOOHOO! Opera is a guilty pleasure)

And your wish is granted. Remember the Micro Machines guy? He sounds like he speaks in Slow Mo compared to you. (If you've seen Hoodwinked, you are now speaking like the Squirrel)

I wish that the Cleveland Browns would win the Superbowl. (I know, it's a sports wish, but this could be fun)

Granted, the Browns win, but the rash of injuries to all the other teams to make this happen, cause the ratings to plummet and the NFL to fold the day after the Super Bowl.

I wish I had the ability to rapidly learn, and apply that knowledge to practical pursuits, about anything I want.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
You accrue that ability, and then realize that you haven't enough time in the day to do all the things you now know how to do.
We visit you in the rubber room as often as we can.

I wish that it rained in Southern California.
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
Granted. It rains, often. It rains so often, that Seattle is jealous of the amount of rain. The humidity rises as a result of it, and the weather has gone from hot and "fun" weather, to muggy, miserable, I feel like I'm breathing water, and it's 90 degrees out.

I wish I was fluent in writing and speaking multiple languages.
(11-26-2012, 02:42 PM)shoju Wrote: I wish I was fluent in writing and speaking multiple languages.
Granted. You speak and write in all languages, however you have no control over which one you use when. Most of the time people look at you in a confused manner, and cannot read your odd jumbles of sentences.

I wish I had a secret mad scientists laboratory that I could teleport to and from whenever I desired.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]