Lurkers abroad Home Page
Edit: Spam.

-Bolty
Gandorf,Apr 25 2005, 01:32 AM Wrote:Hi Lurkers Lounge

I'm Gandorf, I love Diablo, I have a site dedicated to Lurk talk as well. Come check it out.  The message board is great and you can submit photo's as well.  Thanks for trying . . .Game on

Gandorf

Lurkers Abroad Homepage
[right][snapback]75025[/snapback][/right]

I must at least grant you recognition for redefining how low a bar can be set. In flying, the low level altitude (AGL) record can only be tied. On the internet, the "how low can you go" record can be re established continually, with no lower limit.

Occhi
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
Gandorf,Apr 25 2005, 02:32 AM Wrote:Lurkers Abroad Homepage

[Image: 15wasted.JPG]
[Image: 9426697EGZMV.png]
Gandorf,Apr 25 2005, 03:32 AM Wrote:Hi Lurkers Lounge

I'm Gandorf, I love Diablo, I have a site dedicated to Lurk talk as well. Come check it out.  The message board is great and you can submit photo's as well.  Thanks for trying . . .Game on

Gandorf

Lurkers Abroad Homepage

They say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

So why do I feel like a wookie had his way with me? :(
Tal,Apr 25 2005, 07:48 AM Wrote:They say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
So why do I feel like a wookie had his way with me? :(

A favorite radio host of mine agree with you about imitation and flattery; however, he goes on to say that mockery is the sincerest form of mockery. Sometimes we need to step back and recognize whether we're talking about imitation, mockery, or crockery. Somehow I don't think we're in either of the first two categories on this one.
ah bah-bah-bah-bah-bah-bah-bob
dyah ah dah-dah-dah-dah-dah-dah-dah-dth
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee