Anyone know what's up with Phrozen Keep?
Is it just their host dying on them, regular updates of some sort, some massive pact with Satan being called in? Just me? I haven't been able to get the site to load at all in the last two days.

Appreciate any info, so sayeth The Hermit.

"How can this mean anything to me, if I really don't feel anything at all?" Tool - Stinkfist
DSTheHermit,Apr 24 2005, 08:28 PM Wrote:Is it just their host dying on them, regular updates of some sort, some massive pact with Satan being called in? Just me? I haven't been able to get the site to load at all in the last two days.

Appreciate any info, so sayeth The Hermit.

"How can this mean anything to me, if I really don't feel anything at all?" Tool - Stinkfist
[right][snapback]75017[/snapback][/right]

I don't know, but I'm having mod withdrawls.
"AND THEN THE PALADIN TOOK MY EYES!"
Forever oppressed by the GOLs.
Grom Hellscream: [Orcish] kek
The one responsible for keeping the servers up is spin. He's listed in the Phrozen Forum member list, complete with email address. You know what to do next time it goes down. :whistling:
Nothing is impossible if you believe in it enough.

Median 2008 mod for Diablo II
<span style="color:gray">New skills, new AIs, new items, new challenges...
06.dec.2006: Median 2008 1.44
Brother Laz,Apr 25 2005, 01:57 AM Wrote:The one responsible for keeping the servers up is spin. He's listed in the Phrozen Forum member list, complete with email address. You know what to do next time it goes down. :whistling:
[right][snapback]75030[/snapback][/right]

Fill up his inbox with spams of "Hey, what's going on?!!!?!?!!!!111//"

Guess I can do that.
"AND THEN THE PALADIN TOOK MY EYES!"
Forever oppressed by the GOLs.
Grom Hellscream: [Orcish] kek