Fun and free online-rpg
Edited: Please take your spam elsewhere.

-Bolty
In before lock.

[Image: threadlock.jpg]
[Image: 9426697EGZMV.png]
Ground floor!

Referral links suck. The forum rules should be updated to forbid them (not that anyone actually reads the rules before posting).
DeeBye,Apr 24 2005, 08:20 PM Wrote:Ground floor!

Referral links suck.  The forum rules should be updated to forbid them (not that anyone actually reads the rules before posting).
[right][snapback]75005[/snapback][/right]

Dee

Ya know, there have been any number of links here that were much fun and much appreciated. Ya have to be able to apply judgment, rather than make a draconian rule as you suggest.

The poster telegraph's his whoring habits. Just one of those things.

Occhi

Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
DeeBye,Apr 24 2005, 09:20 PM Wrote:Ground floor!

Referral links suck.  The forum rules should be updated to forbid them (not that anyone actually reads the rules before posting).
[right][snapback]75005[/snapback][/right]

It gets worse. It's a repeat. Though the referral is different this time ...
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!
I need to PS me a photo of dead jimmy glue.
The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation - Henry David Thoreau

Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger, and at the rate I'm going, I'm going to be invincible.

Chicago wargaming club
Occhidiangela,Apr 24 2005, 10:59 PM Wrote:Dee

Ya know, there have been any number of links here that were much fun and much appreciated.  Ya have to be able to apply judgment, rather than make a draconian rule as you suggest.

The poster telegraph's his whoring habits.  Just one of those things.

Occhi
[right][snapback]75007[/snapback][/right]

I don't really mind referral links as long as they are advertised as such. I guess I should have clarified this. It's the blind referral links I hate. The OP isn't trying to get us to play his super-awesome game, he is just phishing for referral hits. I guess that a "no referral link" rule could be a bit draconian, but personally I wouldn't mind seeing them vanish. I honestly dont see the value in them for anyone but the poster.

If someone really wants to check out this game without rewarding the OP for what is essentially spam, go here.

http://www.u-dominion.com/
Banned. Quark, thanks for pointing out his spam. Normally I give three strikes, but I don't see any reason to keep this one around.

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.