Let the Lifesteal enchanting...begin!
I now have my Runed Arcanite rod thanks to Mio and Abattoir. So, if you have a weapon that you don't plan on upgrading and want this enchantment, see me sometime with 6 Essence of Undeath (Scholo, Strat, and Plaguelands drops), 6 Living Essence (pretty much any high end mob area as well as DM East instance), and 6 Large Brilliant Shards. At present, the Living Essence seems the most expensive on the AH with EoU going for around 3 to 4g per, LBS going 4 to 5g per, and LE going for 5 to 6g per.
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
Lissa,Apr 20 2005, 09:30 AM Wrote:I now have my Runed Arcanite rod thanks to Mio and Abattoir.  So, if you have a weapon that you don't plan on upgrading and want this enchantment, see me sometime with 6 Essence of Undeath (Scholo, Strat, and Plaguelands drops), 6 Living Essence (pretty much any high end mob area as well as DM East instance), and 6 Large Brilliant Shards.  At present, the Living Essence seems the most expensive on the AH with EoU going for around 3 to 4g per, LBS going 4 to 5g per, and LE going for 5 to 6g per.
[right][snapback]74576[/snapback][/right]
What's the enchant do?
[Image: Cat_Sig.jpg]
<span style="color:red">Stormrage:
<span style="color:yellow">Catlyn, Level 61 Night Elf Hunter, 300 Miner, 300 Engineer (Goblin)
<span style="color:red">Teneras:
<span style="color:yellow">Urdum, Level 14 Orc Hunter
Catlyn,Apr 20 2005, 02:05 PM Wrote:What's the enchant do?
[right][snapback]74601[/snapback][/right]

It procs fairly often from what I understand and gives back around 30 hp to you.
Tal,Apr 20 2005, 11:11 AM Wrote:It procs fairly often from what I understand and gives back around 30 hp to you.
[right][snapback]74602[/snapback][/right]

It procs about 1 in 5 swings on fast weapons and does 30 damage to the target and gives you back 30 health. It's actually better than Crusader which procs about 1 in 20 swings on a fast weapon and gives you 75 to 125 health back and 100 str for 15 seconds.
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Lissa,Apr 20 2005, 01:28 PM Wrote:It procs about 1 in 5 swings on fast weapons and does 30 damage to the target and gives you back 30 health.&nbsp; It's actually better than Crusader which procs about 1 in 20 swings on a fast weapon and gives you 75 to 125 health back and 100 str for 15 seconds.
[right][snapback]74604[/snapback][/right]
Sounds like it'd be a good thing for a dual wielding hunter. :) I'll have to consider it.
Is there a visual?
[Image: Cat_Sig.jpg]
<span style="color:red">Stormrage:
<span style="color:yellow">Catlyn, Level 61 Night Elf Hunter, 300 Miner, 300 Engineer (Goblin)
<span style="color:red">Teneras:
<span style="color:yellow">Urdum, Level 14 Orc Hunter
Catlyn,Apr 20 2005, 07:24 PM Wrote:Sounds like it'd be a good thing for a dual wielding hunter. :) I'll have to consider it.
Is there a visual?
[right][snapback]74637[/snapback][/right]

The weapon glows purple.

Since this thread is already here, I'll just detour it a bit to note that I got the Superior Impact (+9 damage to two-handed weapons) enchantment yesterday. It glows a very bright blue, and the materials are four large brilliant shards and ten illusion dust. It's not as good as Crusader, or Chill, but it's not as expensive either. The pieces can probably be put together for under 25g, which makes it a relatively inexpensive enchant for a good two-hander.
Lissa,Apr 21 2005, 01:10 AM Wrote:The weapon glows purple.
[right][snapback]74654[/snapback][/right]

Yes, a very pretty purple! More subtile than the visual effects on some other enchantments. Looks great on Frightskull Shaft. Tribade adds that the color complements her cape.

The Living Essence can be easily farmed from Tar Lurkers and their like. Essence of Undeath was not that hard to farm, though the recent patch notes indicated the drop frequency has been reduced.

As to effectiveness, on her first test of Lifesteal, Tribade died horribly. Along with her entire party. Discovered by an eye in the entranceway to Stratholme.

Thanks again, Lissa!

Edit: Stratholme has an 'e'.
"I may be old, but I'm not dead."
Catlyn,Apr 20 2005, 10:24 PM Wrote:Sounds like it'd be a good thing for a dual wielding hunter. :) I'll have to consider it.
Is there a visual?
[right][snapback]74637[/snapback][/right]

Glad to oblige!

[Image: www.tribade.orgfesteal.jpg]
"I may be old, but I'm not dead."
:o
I want my mommy... :unsure:
"Turn the key deftly in the oiled wards, and seal the hushed casket of my soul" - John Keats, "To Sleep"
Bumping this thread again to announce that Rylea now has learned the coveted Crusader enchant. See me with four large brilliant shards and two righteous orbs to get this one. Quite expensive, but well worth it.

The description is "Permanently enchant a melee weapon so that often when attacking in melee it heals you for 75 to 125 and increases Strength by 100 for 15 sec." The glow is white.
Skandranon,Apr 21 2005, 07:49 AM Wrote:Since this thread is already here, I'll just detour it a bit to note that I got the Superior Impact (+9 damage to two-handed weapons) enchantment yesterday.&nbsp; It glows a very bright blue, and the materials are four large brilliant shards and ten illusion dust.&nbsp; It's not as good as Crusader, or Chill, but it's not as expensive either.&nbsp; The pieces can probably be put together for under 25g, which makes it a relatively inexpensive enchant for a good two-hander.
[right][snapback]74666[/snapback][/right]

Once I get my Warblade of Caer Darrow I'll take you up on this. I would do Crusader but only have one righteous orb and am short on gold. ;)